By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BRAID for 99 cents on PSN

Tagged games:

BRAID...?

Yes, it is beautiful. 26 83.87%

No, I want to be a sargea... 4 12.90%

Total:30

This games is one of those titles that showed the world that AAA gaming isn't the be all, end all of the industry. Super Meat Boy, Fez, Braid, Cave Story etc. All great games.

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
This games is one of those titles that showed the world that AAA gaming isn't the be all, end all of the industry. Super Meat Boy, Fez, Braid, Cave Story etc. All great games.

True.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

pezus said:
Yeah Braid is a very good game. Played it long ago on PS3 (when it was almost new!)

I always wanted to play, but it was kinda expensive till now, but 99 cents is irresistible.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Braid is awesome =D

Sale should be over, if not ending soon. Was only for the weekend.

Around the Network

braid was probably tied for my favorite game of last gen (with demon's souls and flower) but i just played fez on ps4 and that game was maybe even better. i guess i have two points:

1) braid is amazing
2) fuck those that dismiss indies because braid is better than their AAA drivel.

I just got Braid, Back to the Future and Tales of Monkey Island from this sale :3

kitler53 said:
braid was probably tied for my favorite game of last gen (with demon's souls and flower) but i just played fez on ps4 and that game was maybe even better. i guess i have two points:

1) braid is amazing
2) fuck those that dismiss indies because braid is better than their AAA drivel.

Did you ever speedrun'd Braid? That was an awesome challenge.

Wright said:
kitler53 said:

1) braid is amazing

i saw how fast it had to be done and then decided that i'm just not good enought to do it so i never tried it.   this level in particular i was terrible at.  i just couldn't time the jump right to save my life.  i'd waste about 20min on this puzzle alone.

also, wtf!?!? star world...  i had no idea that secret was even there.  it was just the first video i could find featuring my worst level.  >.<

kitler53 said:
Wright said:
kitler53 said:

1) braid is amazing

i saw how fast it had to be done and then decided that i'm just not good enought to do it so i never tried it.   this level in particular i was terrible at.  i just couldn't time the jump right to save my life.  i'd waste about 20min on this puzzle alone.

also, wtf!?!? star world...  i had no idea that secret was even there.  it was just the first video i could find featuring my worst level.  >.<

I did it, though, to be honest, I managed to beat the time by just a few seconds. The Ring world, which made things go slower was a truly pain in the ass.

And regarding the star world...I'm assuming you haven't seen Braid's alternative ending? :O