BRAID...?

Yes, it is beautiful. 26 83.87%

No, I want to be a sargea... 4 12.90%

Total:30
Wright said:
kitler53 said:
Wright said:
kitler53 said:
braid was probably tied for my favorite game of last gen (with demon's souls and flower) but i just played fez on ps4 and that game was maybe even better. i guess i have two points:

1) braid is amazing
2) fuck those that dismiss indies because braid is better than their AAA drivel.

Did you ever speedrun'd Braid? That was an awesome challenge.

i saw how fast it had to be done and then decided that i'm just not good enought to do it so i never tried it.   this level in particular i was terrible at.  i just couldn't time the jump right to save my life.  i'd waste about 20min on this puzzle alone.

also, wtf!?!? star world...  i had no idea that secret was even there.  it was just the first video i could find featuring my worst level.  >.<

I did it, though, to be honest, I managed to beat the time by just a few seconds. The Ring world, which made things go slower was a truly pain in the ass.

And regarding the star world...I'm assuming you haven't seen Braid's alternative ending? :O

apparently not.  worth it?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

Yeah if you like to be mindblowed.

That being said, you need a guide for collecting all the stars. No, seriously, there's nothing wrong in using a guide here because, except for one, there's a 0,5% chance that you would have found them all by yourself.

Wright said:
kitler53 said:

That being said, you need a guide for collecting all the stars. No, seriously, there's nothing wrong in using a guide here because, except for one, there's a 0,5% chance that you would have found them all by yourself.

my mind is already blown.   for how much i love this game i can't believe i even knew this was a possibility.  

#kitler53fail

kitler53 said:
Wright said:
kitler53 said:

my mind is already blown.   for how much i love this game i can't believe i even knew this was a possibility.  

#kitler53fail

Hence why I say that a guide is necessary here. :P

EDIT: If I remember correctly, grab six stars scattered around the stages, then go back and do World 1 (also known as 1.).

You can figure out the rest from here!

Now I want to see that alternate Braid ending!!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

If you don't mind spoilers, here you go!

Wright said:
d21lewis said:

*video*

I was never gonna go for all of the stars so thanks.  Never knew it existed.  Was a little bit of a letdown, though. :(

d21lewis said:
Wright said:
d21lewis said:

*video*

I was never gonna go for all of the stars so thanks.  Never knew it existed.  Was a little bit of a letdown, though. :(

Maybe because you're watching it now, but back when Braid was released and all kind of theories run wild through the internet, this twist was brilliant :P

tiffac said:
I just got Braid, Back to the Future and Tales of Monkey Island from this sale :3

I already had BttF, but you have gotten the best games, you are so smart! =D

Also, BttF is a blast, you are going to love it!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.