By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game(s) take you back to your childhood?

I have to go with Gorf on my Vic-20 ... Pitfall, California Games and Fast Break on the C64 and Combat on the 2600.

Who's next?

Around the Network

I'm next!! Mario Kart and Goldeneye take me back =)

Hmm, Food fight, Jungle hunt, California Games, on Atari for early childhood, Super Mario World, Chrono Trigger, and megaman X for mid childhood, Mario 64, pilotwings, and Ocarina of time for early teens. man, good times.

I could name like a hundred more, but I think this is more succinct.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Oh, I thought you meant what recent games remind you of my childhood (though I'm only 18). If that was the case, I'd say Galaxy.

With regard to old games, Mario World, Goldeneye, Gauntlet Legends, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart, and first Smash Bros.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Mario Kart

Around the Network

Mario Kart 64... and SMB3

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

the original Prince of Persia. that game was absolutely amazing

formula one^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Final Fantasy 4 in 1992. I used to have to rent it every weekend. It was back in the day where rentals were for 1 day. I'd bring it back and could only hope that someone didn't rent it and erase my progress.

The old Spectrum/C64 games, like Psst!, Jet Pac, Paradroid, Delta...Bard's Tale...

As for Vic 20...Sword of Fargoal, Crush Crumble & Chomp, Omega Race...oh, and all those crappy Mike Singleton (?) games.