By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think nintendo will make another Pokemo game for the Ds?

Will nintendo make another pokemon game for the ds(main series)because each nintendo handle have had atleast 3 pokemon games or more I will really like a remake of pokemon gold and silver or maybe they can change the gameplay and make a completely new pokemon game because the same formula is getting old.(not the I dont like it.)

Around the Network

does nintendo like money??

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

is this a trick question?

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

There better be I'll get it, maybe we'll know something of it soon?

yes. they will make a 3rd wheel pokemon. Like they did with yellow, crystal, and whatever else.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

I think they should stop.....but they wont(10,000 pokemon by 2020)

^_^

If the DS stays long enough they could put the next series in it

Does each new set of gamesjust add a motherload of new pokemon?: R/B/G/(yellow?) --> Gold/Silver/erm? --> Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald ---> Diamond/Pearl

How many are there now? It started with 151 right?, then they added 100 for Gold/Silver, was it a further 100 each for the last two sets? (that means 451 total)

Also what about the other ones like fire red/leaf green?

TWRoO said:
Does each new set of gamesjust add a motherload of new pokemon?: R/B/G/(yellow?) --> Gold/Silver/erm? --> Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald ---> Diamond/Pearl

How many are there now? It started with 151 right?, then they added 100 for Gold/Silver, was it a further 100 each for the last two sets? (that means 451 total)

Also what about the other ones like fire red/leaf green?

Those 2 were just remakes of red and blue, so that someone playing ruby/sapphire/emerald could collect all the pokemon (I don't think trades could happen between the GBA game paks and the GB/GBC game paks).

Each game set just adds more pokemon, and changes the story slightly......the basic premise is the same.

If I remember correctly, there are 490+ (493?) right now. 

There will be a gold/ silver remake for the DS, and there is a total of 493 Pokemon currently, I hope they stop at 500.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089