By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cheat Code Central: "Zero Suit Samus’s New Design is Sexist is here's why"

Tagged games:

Apparently its sexist to portray a female as attractive,
Make all females in games unattractive fat slobs and see how these people like that.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
AZWification said:
Kasz216 said:

This upsets the Duke!

Hey i'm just saying, look at Peoples Sexiest man alive choices etc.

The muscles are meant to idolize power...

If you want to talk about a videogame character meant to be physically attractive... I'd go in another direction.

Guys like him and Nathan Drake are more in line with what women find sexy, and they haven't shown up really until VERY recently... and i'd argue it's more because men's opinions on what there bodys should look like are different.

Offer me a Captain America like serum that will blow me up like Duke Nukem or Marcus Fenix and I'm not taking it or at least, not if i have the option of taking a toned down serum to look more like new Dante or Drake.

But so many girls find Captain America sexy and you don't want his serum? :(

This article is homophobic for not equally representing the views of the lesbian community. Tsk tsk.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
This article is homophobic for not equally representing the views of the lesbian community. Tsk tsk.

You just won the thread.