By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD March 2014 Thread - PS4 #1 (371k), Xbox One 311k, 360 111k, WiiU ~70k, Vita close to 4 digits. Titanfall tops software

Did the NPD results surprise you?

Yes 379 53.23%

No 308 43.26%

Total:687

Wow! Congrats to Sony! I really didn't expect Sony to take March!

Around the Network

The war is over! If the second coming of christ can't stop the hype train nothing can....

FUCKING KNEW IT!! All Sony has to do to combat a HUGELY hyped exclusive, which was given away for free with the console, AND a $50 pricecut, was to get out more units for sale. Oh, and Infamous helped, lol. But, the PS4 is basically selling itself, right now.

[XBO] 380K
[PS4] 350K
[WIIU] 95K
[PS3] 110K
[360] 130K
[3DS] 150K
[PSV] 50K

My predictions apparently very wrong. And I probably overestimated vita and Wii U

What a twist. I don't mind, been craving some crow for a while now.

Around the Network

What Kowen said. damn........time to loose the mandatory kinect MS.

Good thing its Easter weekend and im about to leave work. By Monday hopefully the worst will be over lol.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I almost bet a friend a copy of MLB The Show if Sony won, i'm glad i decided to back out of that bet.

PS4 triumphant again! I love my Xbox One, but I hate Microsoft and their fans bragging about stuff that hasn't happened. Like Titanfall making a huge effect and March being in the bag. Smh

Xbox One: 311,000

VG under tracked?