By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros ............. DS come ever out ?

This would never of happened if I just shutup...

Around the Network

My man is muscled hairy guy.(married)
i such not more boys but i like to meet with my (muscled friends!) and play "trio" :D

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

Yeah Weezy's your man.

Smash DS over wifi will be awesome!
Besides the regulars and veteran playable characters it should have more handheld property oriented playable characters like:

- Phoenix Wright
- Dr. Layton
- Dr. Kawashima
- Nintendogs
- an Animal Crossing character
- More pokemon (Mewtwo must return!)
- A DQ character
- Sora

ArtofAngels said:
This would never of happened if I just shutup...

rofl, :)

it will come eventually maybe not for the ds but for the ds2

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Have I just got onto a gay website here .

Anyway yeah will happen. Not til next year though as the Wii version has just been released.

ArtofAngels said:
Yeah Weezy's your man.

You make my happy  

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

Frozen said:
ArtofAngels said:
Yeah Weezy's your man.

You make my happy  

Say what now?

I remember reading on *Surfer Girl's* blog that this would not be happy, that the higher-ups at Nintendo were not please with the work-in-progress of Smash DS (working title), so they canned the project. But a few years ago, it was real.

I mean, I don't know how truthful it is, seeing as that it's surfer girl but...

EDIT:  3,000th post.

It should come out (Smash Bros on DS) because with Online play, DS is a much more viable option then the Wii since there are wifi hotspots in alot of places around the world. EDIT: Because with the Wii, you either have wifi or you don't, but with a DS, even here in Australia, there are wifi spots at starbucks, universities, some schools, mc donalds etc.

Then you have to factor in the graphics, which would need to be reduced to a completely 2D game and I doubt many of Nintendo's characters translate well into Cartoon 2D (as opposed to their 8-bit and 16-bit selves).

Doubt it'll come any time soon though because:
1) Brawl is out and Nintendo will be riding that wave for at least 2 years

2) Jump Ultimate Stars is available, and I'm sure (especially in Japan), a roster of like 30 (not including their separate "stages" of evolution) anime characters is more appealing than 15 Nintendo/Game ones.

I'd love it if it came to the DS, but I doubt it will.