By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - someone donate me bitcoins...

account id: 1J1m55WVn9XDd84r55o2sDbWDQAc8E2sUu

Around the Network

Waa?...

Ka-pi96 said:
Ummm, or you could get your own.

i only earned 10 cents in a week.thats why i am asking for donation

Mystro-Sama said:
Waa?...

moniez!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

Lol are you serious ? Why would anyone give you BTC if every BTC is worth 400 Dollar. If you want I can send you some doge...

So you're cyber begging for cyber currency :P

Netyaroze said:
Lol are you serious ? Why would anyone give you BTC if every BTC is worth 400 Dollar. If you want I can send you some doge...

I don't think he's asking for whole BTCs. I think he's asking for any amount of BTCs, including sums below 1 (e.g. 0.123).

This thread just slammed me with torrents of Diablo 2 noob begging memories.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Zkuq said:
Netyaroze said:

I don't think he's asking for whole BTCs. I think he's asking for any amount of BTCs, including sums below 1 (e.g. 0.123).

Yeah still 0.1 BTC is 40 dollar. If his OP would have been funny or clever or something I might have send him 0.005 BTC if I were in the mood but this was just lazy and unimaginative. I will send him 50 Doge if he goes through the effort to download a wallet.