By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Last of Us PS4 vs Titanfall xbox1 for total lifetime global sales

Which game will sell more lifetime globally?

Last of Us PS4 173 60.49%

Titanfall xbox1 113 39.51%

Total:286

A remake vs a new very hyped multiplayer? Titanfall will win despite TLoU being so much better of a game.

"These are the highest quality pixels that anybody has seen"

Around the Network

Probably LoU since PS4 will have a sizable userbase advantage. Main reason I am shocked Infamous 3 isn't outselling Titanfall.

bevochan said:

Titanfall has the edge, but I think this will be close.  I'm not certain if Titanfall will break 3 million lifetime because the best selling next gen game (COD Ghosts PS4) barely broke thru 2 million.  Xbox1 total number of consoles will only reach 12 - 15 million by the end of 2015. 

Last of Us PS4 may get to 2 million.  This is a re-release, but there are lots more PS4 consoles sold, and will probably have almost double the install console base compared to xbox1 by the end of 2015.

why do i hate hate comparison articles?  oh yeah i remember  they are lame

I think TLoU will sell well on ps4--I will be buying it myself for the second time--but idt it has a chance to compete with titanfall XBO.

J_Allard said:
Probably LoU since PS4 will have a sizable userbase advantage. Main reason I am shocked Infamous 3 isn't outselling Titanfall.

I didn't think Infamous will have good legs.  The side missions are boring, and there are not much content.  Most platinum trophies are achieved in than 10-12 hours.

However, I agree that LoU should sell well despite being a re-release. 

Around the Network

Easily Titanfall. TLOU Was released for PS3 so those are where most of its sale came from.
Titanfall will hit 3m, and LOU will probably do 2mill on the remastered version.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

binary solo said:
PenguinZ said:
Titanfall. The poll results are kind of surprising.

Yes and no. Lots of passionate TLOU fans voting. Lots of people who are like O_o strange thread TF will win easy not voting.

Or they may have just been very bright people. What's kind of surprising to me is how close they actually were while TLoU is looking to outsell Titanfall by a huge difference in the end

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

DAT NECOBUMP DOE
crow taste good

Dark_Feanor said:

On the PS3 it sold 6mi with 50mi+ active userbase...

Well, let´s look at Tomb Raider DE, if VGchar is accurated, it sold 20% PS3/PS4 and less than 10% 360/XOne.

So, unless Sony push a enourmeous marketing stunt I can´t see TLOU reaching 2mi in the first year.

Titanfall on the other hand will easily reach 4mi by the end of this year.

Edit: Will we have a threat for TF vs every PS4 exclusive? This will became boring soon.

damn son. you are so wrong that now i think you're micheal pachter. 

bananaking21 said:
TitanFall. anything over 2:1

daaaaaamn. now i look like micheal pachter.