By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls II has crossed the million mark!

Tagged games:

crazypotatoe said:

Noob tactics??? A bit of lag, it was still a better game as is ds 2. Ds2 didn't lag at all. Every souls game you can sue noob tacticvs like taking advantage of the AI standing in a doorway, it's the weakness of the series.  NAme 1 tactic you can do it dark you cannot in demons?

Wrath of the Gods. Enough said. Case Closed.....

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:

Wrath of the Gods. Enough said. Case Closed.....

Saying case closed doesn't make it so...Ds 1 and 2 were improved in almost every way over the more linear progression of demons.

crazypotatoe said:

Saying case closed doesn't make it so...Ds 1 and 2 were improved in almost every way over the more linear progression of demons.

Good counter arguement. Running around through the same areas over and over does not make it open LOL

DS2 is an improvement with the world but its bosses are far weaker and it has to many noob tactics like Dark 1. Dark 1 and Dark 2 are great games but Demon's is the king of the series and a top 5 game of all time

rolltide101x said:

Good counter arguement. Running around through the same areas over and over does not make it open LOL

DS2 is an improvement with the world but its bosses are far weaker and it has to many noob tactics like Dark 1. Dark 1 and Dark 2 are great games but Demon's is the king of the series and a top 5 game of all time

There is that noob tactics again like what? Nothing you say will change my mind Dark souls improved on Demons in every way, demons was actually way more limited then dark. NG1 in Ds 2 is way more expanded, so are coveneants, and the world is way bigger and dense. More weapons, armour, better upgrade suystem.

crazypotatoe said:

There is that noob tactics again like what? Nothing you say will change my mind Dark souls improved on Demons in every way, demons was actually way more limited then dark. NG1 in Ds 2 is way more expanded, so are coveneants, and the world is way bigger and dense. More weapons, armour, better upgrade suystem.

I guess you are going to pretend that 75% of people in Dark 1 do not spam Wrath of the Gods. You have a right to your opinion, but Demon's was the purest game to me and to every fan I know of the series.... (5 friends)

Around the Network

Posting here to say congrats, because Dark Souls is great.

Also to say Ive cut down all them quote trees, rather than editing each one ¬_¬

rolltide101x said:
JayWood2010 said:
Itll have another spike with PC this month upon release. UNfortunately we dont track digital but youll know in the back of your head there is more :P

I am still hoping for a PS4/One release. Most of the people with these machines are the more "core" gamers who will buy a game like this. I know several people who skipped it due to it not being on PS4. I skipped GTAV for that reason (still believe there will be a PS4 version)

I skipped it because it wasnt on XBO/PS4.  I think that was a huge mistake on their part and i honestly believe the attach rates wouldve been very good on XBO/PS4.

Im waiting for PC version currenly.  And yeah i hope GTAV comes to next gen as well.  I already bought it but its just such a huge franchise that i could still see it selling well on next gen regardless of releasing so far apart.

rolltide101x said:
crazypotatoe said:

I guess you are going to pretend that 75% of people in Dark 1 do not spam Wrath of the Gods. You have a right to your opinion, but Demon's was the purest game to me and to every fan I know of the series.... (5 friends)

No one is forcing you to use wrath of gods.........ds 2 doesn;t even have it. Strawman , and ignores everything else those games do way betetr then demons. Everyone I know liked dark ebetter then demons more then 5 so what?

guess you are going to pretend that 75% of people in Dark 1 do not spam Wrath of the Gods. You have a right to your opinion, but Demon's was the purest game to me and to every fan I know of the series.... (5 friends)

No one is forcing you to use wrath of gods.........ds 2 doesn;t even have it. Strawman , and ignores everything else those games do way betetr then demons. Everyone I know liked dark ebetter then demons more then 5 so what?

Dude, I seriously said that it is the TO ME and you are still on it? Jeez.... Demon's had the best bosses and the best atmosphere and it was the purest game that is my opinion now quit getting upset....

rolltide101x said:

guess you are going to pretend that 75% of people in Dark 1 do not spam Wrath of the Gods. You have a right to your opinion, but Demon's was the purest game to me and to every fan I know of the series.... (5 friends)

Dude, I seriously said that it is the TO ME and you are still on it? Jeez.... Demon's had the best bosses and the best atmosphere and it was the purest game that is my opinion now quit getting upset....

You are the one who seems upset. That irony.