By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - IGN Confirmed - inFamous: Second Son surpassed 1 million copies sold 9 days after global launch

Slade6alpha said:
NYANKS said:

I'm waiting for Ethomaz to drop in like Batman. Infamous should be higher then, by almost 100,000?

Well that's not going to happen anytime soon...

LOL.  I didn't know he was banned, seems to happen to all the well-known posters eventually. 

Around the Network

Now we wait to see if Sony announces 7 million PS4s sold/shipped. If they do, THEN and only THEN will I start taking what Insiderderp says more seriously.

The PS5 Exists. 

Fun game, cleared out the last of the D.U.P last night now thinking of playing back through and unlocking all the evil powers.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Seece said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Seece said:
Inside derp is run by a bunch of fanboys, just look at the damn site!!!

We really need to make it a rule to stop posting threads from there.

There's no mention of Insiderderp in that OP as far as I can see. Is this going to be the go to argument for any information people don't like from now on? Looks like it.

Why are you so defensive (and always posting ID stuff)?

You wouldn't be able to post this on GAF, why? Because you shouldn't eat up every bit of 'news' that's fed to you. Until Sony make this so called press release public, it's not even worth the conversation.

Let's talk.

I've been on a roll with my predictions these last 4 months.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

So, Insiderp was right?

GribbleGrunger said:

Now we wait to see if Sony announces 7 million PS4s sold/shipped. If they do, THEN and only THEN will I start taking what Insiderderp says more seriously.

Its really hard to take them seriously with that name though xD

GribbleGrunger said:

So it was legit...

Nice find Gribble!

Lawlight said:
So, Insiderp was right?

Don't think so,they said 8 days,but i bet they will play word game for that

Plus they were stolen neogaf member's guess and said it's from NPD in last month

And you even get a "article" like this lol(i don't think Sony will ever gonna bankrupt too,but the article just...)

http://www.insiderp.com/sony-bankrupt-in-2-years.html

Viper1 said:
Stop making this a Titanfall vs Infamous debate.

Only warning.

can i turn it into a GT vs Forza debate? we havent had one of those in a while.