By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Collectively Gamers are killing Gaming.

We can't control the stupidity of casuals. Come back when you have a solution.

Around the Network

No. It's the publisher's fault for believing we know what we want. Stop listening to internet forums and the problems are solved.

The games industry "we" deserve, but not the one "we" need.

Regardless, it's the one "we" voted for by striving for this kind of stuff at the expense of everything else.

Time to sleep in the bed you've shat in. I'll be in the shed, where I have been since 1996.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
ktay95 said:
Not sure who "We" means but I definitely am not killing the industry. Its the rise of casual gamers last gen that are the driving force behind the crazy CoD, FIFA, Madden, AC sales etc. Big companies are just chasing the masses as they always will.

Man, these fucking casuals are everywhere, aren't they? It's like they have all the buying power, or something.

I think he's just using the old-school terms. Remember how the Madden/FIFA/PlayStation kiddos were the casuals back in the PS1 days? That's who he's referring to. He's just a bit confused because he just got out of extended hibernation or something, I dunno.

I'm confused
"We" means you and one or more other people together, single-handedly means alone without help. Are you saying that everyone on this site is killing gaming? Or that you by yourself are killing gaming?
Because I don't think either is true.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I agree, everytime we buy a generic shooter, we kill gaming a little bit.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I like EA, they make good games!

WagnerPaiva said:
I agree, everytime we buy a generic shooter, we kill gaming a little bit.

This is a fantastic example of sentence redundancy! We need more "very unique" shooters.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

RolStoppable said:

It all went downhill with the rise of PlayStation. Like every fourth million seller on the systems is an EA game. And Sony has the nerve to use the slogan "This is for the players.", how about they actually care about real gamers for once?

I think we should boycott them, maybe stop buying their games on certain systems, and perhaps stop then from publishing games for some platforms altogether.

Is it really possible to say "we" and "single-handedly"?

@OP Casuals will be casuals