By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Will Mario Kart 8's Final Retro Track Be!? <(^_^<)

What game will the final track be from?

Mario Kart 7 12 16.00%

Mario Kart Wii 15 20.00%

Mario Kart DS 3 4.00%

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! 20 26.67%

Mario Kart Super Circuit 4 5.33%

Mario Kart 64 15 20.00%

Super Mario Kart 6 8.00%

Total:75

My heart says Wario Colosseum, but my brain says Daisy Circuit or DK Summit!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

My heart says Wario Colosseum, but my brain says Daisy Circuit or DK Summit!

After Toad's Factory, DK Summit is the MKWii track I wanted most in here, but both characters are already having tracks remade, and I don't recall if they've ever remade two tracks from the same character in the same game.

RCTjunkie said:
My head says either Wario's Gold Mine or GBA Bowser's Castle 4, but my heart says GCN Wario Colosseum or GCN Bowser's Castle

My line of thinking is nearly exactly the same. I really want Wario's Gold Mine to make it in, a brilliant track which with a graphical boost and the new mechanics could look and play amazing. There are already a lot of tracks with mobile hazards already though, so there's that.

I can see it being one of those two gamecube tracks though.

Check out my news site thekonstant.com - it's chock full of good stuff, with an unhealthy bias toward gaming :)

Mario Kart 7, so they have an even number for each game (or '1').

I'm thinking Alpine Pass (Rock Rock Mountain).

Though I'd rather have Wario's Colliseum, awesome tracks and best in Double Dash by far.

A Boswers castle...Hopefully from Wii or 3DS

Around the Network

The final track will be from mariokart 7 because the previous MK has always had 4 tracks included in the next MK. So i'm going to predict koopa city ( known as neon bowser in NA ). It would look great being the only track to have rainy weather effects.

Metroid33slayer said:

The final track will be from mariokart 7 because the previous MK has always had 4 tracks included in the next MK. So i'm going to predict koopa city ( known as neon bowser in NA ). It would look great being the only track to have rainy weather effects.

It was always 4 tracks from the previous 2 games guaranteed, atleast up until Mario Kart 8. Now that's already impossible as we only nave 2 confirmed MKWii tracks, but only 1 track left unconfirmed. Also, assuming the track order from the preview event is final, for there to be another 3DS track would mean 2 tracks from the same game in the same cup. This has never been done before, but that too could change!