By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 6 Hours Left SSB Direct: Pic of the Day: Hyping Up Fans With PRESENTS? What The Hell Does It Mean? O.o

If Only One of These Would Come True, Which Would You Want?

Another Special Atk (Reverse B) 6 7.79%

6-8 Playable Characters At Once 15 19.48%

Online Ranking 13 16.88%

Customizable Appearances 6 7.79%

Stage Editor For All Stag... 6 7.79%

A Beta (Demo) 23 29.87%

Other 8 10.39%

Total:77

Pic of the day, and a very important announcement. On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it! It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait. You can watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com).

24  Hours from this post, We'll Have Our SSB Direct!

If Only One NewComer and one Unannounced Veteran Is Announced Who would you like to see?

Around the Network

My Predictions

Reggie / Yoshi!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Reggie / Yoshi!

In other words, Mii's/Yoshi+Baby Mario :p

Please let Layton be in this game - either as a character or as an assist trophy >

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Who would I LIKE to see? Palutena and Captain Falcon.

Who would I EXPECT to see? Mii and Jigglypuff.

(And I'm fine with that.)

Marth and chibi robo.

I want leaderboards online and I want online tournaments (a massive variety, including a main seasonally based one). I want online competition the likes of which we have never seen before (both from Nintendo and everybody else). I want the big N to fight off the stereotype (that is accurate) that they don't do online well by literally stunning even the most critical people out there.

Why do people want Miis in Smash? They'll just ruin the game, no one would play as the Game characters, which is the freaking point of smash.

I hope Tharja is in there! (kk I will stop after tomorrow)

Can't wait!!!! Gonna watch this at university and will not care if instructor gets mad

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850