By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Be true to yourself... Name a popular game that you just don't like!

Wright said:
JEMC said:

Then why did you put "Name a popular game that you just don't like" in the title? Why didn't you put "Name a popular game that you hate"?

Oh, and let me just say that to me, there are games that can be frustrating, disapponting or just plain boring, but I find it hard to believe that people can hate a game/franchise.

That's a BAD game to begin with, and everyone who tried it said it clearly. Anyone who bought it, knew that to expect .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Hate is a strong word. But i would have to say Madden, NBA2k, Gran Turismo...you know i just dont like simulators. NSMB as a series. THey are not bad games, and i did enjoy the first one (the only one i actually bought) but the games IMHO are WAY overhyped. and none of them have even come close to being as good as even World

Most modern western franchises
CoD
Any FPS really
GTA
Uncharted
TLOU
Final Fantasy since XIII
Kingdom hearts
Tomb Raider
Anything made by NiS
Tales series
Elder Scrolls

Makes me sound like I hate everything but I don;t many western and Japanese series I enjoy but feel most of the hyped ones are trash.

JEMC said:
Slarvax said:

OoT is a popular game I dislike, or more precise, I hate :P

Then why did you put "Name a popular game that you just don't like" in the title? Why didn't you put "Name a popular game that you hate"?

Oh, and let me just say that to me, there are games that can be frustrating, disapponting or just plain boring, but I find it hard to believe that people can hate a game/franchise.

I'm actually using hyperboles in most of my threads to attract people.

But I don't like OoT. It's a whole cliche, every game after it is better, and (the reason I hate it) it's fans claim it to be the best game ever, which made me have good (not very high, just good) expectations, and was severly dissapointed.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Final Fantasy non MMO loved XI and XIV but the others cant stand them.  and i have tried alot of them VI VII X X-2  hated them all.

Around the Network

A lot of popular games I don't like.

Call of Duty, Borderlands, all sports games lol

Assians creed and soon watch dogs lol.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

I agree with Assassins Creed, I played it, sooo boring.

GTA V, Final fantasy series, halo, killzone, fallout and elder scrolls.

coolguy said:
Assians creed and soon watch dogs lol.

I mean, I think it's a bit early to say if you do or don't like watchdogs.