By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

this is incompetent as hell..I refuse to believe this game had traffic levels THAT high given the low install base on vita. Most probably they fucked up something on their end while updating the event or something. They better compensate the users or many will leave....I might too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

They better give us something more than just 10 destiny orbs!!! seems I'm not the only on pissed off on losing their login streak trophy progress....they should've put it a 20

arcane_chaos said:
They better give us something more than just 10 destiny orbs!!! seems I'm not the only on pissed off on losing their login streak trophy progress....they should've put it a 20

I haven't lost mine yet. As long as it's back before 1am (UK time) I think I won't lose it. Unless I got this all wrong.

This is ridiculous....
I lost the trophy aswell and losing my patience too. 2 straight days? cmon

M.U.G.E.N said:
this is incompetent as hell..I refuse to believe this game had traffic levels THAT high given the low install base on vita.

Well, you can never say... Maybe they forecasted a low interest in the game, but these kind of games can go viral in a matter of hours (and/or flop in as much little time)...

Anyway, to apoligize, this time, they need to give us for free the full Gravity Rush playset and a bunch of assorted Jokers!... :)

Around the Network

So server still offline? didnt have time to check

michel3105 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
this is incompetent as hell..I refuse to believe this game had traffic levels THAT high given the low install base on vita.

Well, you can never say... Maybe they forecasted a low interest in the game, but these kind of games can go viral in a matter of hours (and/or flop in as much little time)...

Anyway, to apoligize, this time, they need to give us for free the full Gravity Rush playset and a bunch of assorted Jokers!... :)

I mean I would understand if this was the first time..they have been doing this rather frequently and the game hasn't even been in the western market for that long. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

naruball said:
arcane_chaos said:

I haven't lost mine yet. As long as it's back before 1am (UK time) I think I won't lose it. Unless I got this all wrong.

Are you sure? the game has been offline for more that 24 hours meaning wherever you are you should've missed a day automatically, hope I wrong though 

arcane_chaos said:
naruball said:
arcane_chaos said:

Are you sure? the game has been offline for more that 24 hours meaning wherever you are you should've missed a day automatically, hope I wrong though 

Well, I definitely lost it now. Oh well. Let's see if they do something about it. If not, I'm sure I'll get it eventually. IT sucks, but I guess I can live without a trophy.

We are into the third consecutive day of maintenance, now...
Excellent.
People who spent real money in this game is going to be very pleased. Luckily I didn't.