By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - American Vgcharter's: Who is the stronger leader? Vladimir Putin or Barrack Obama?

Who is stronger as a leader?

putin 142 58.20%

obama 45 18.44%

See results 57 23.36%

Total:244

I think it is pretty clear that putin is getting his way on foreign policy at the expense of obama. Putin is clearly a stronger leader than obama, but that doesnt mean i like putin or agree with him. Just that he is making obama his @$%

Around the Network
gergroy said:
I think it is pretty clear that putin is getting his way on foreign policy at the expense of obama. Putin is clearly a stronger leader than obama, but that doesnt mean i like putin or agree with him. Just that he is making obama his @$&#%

yep pretty much this ^^.

Dictators always appear strong and the ones trying to calm the situation weak

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Putin obviously... havn't you seen all the memes?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Rick Grimes

Around the Network

As not amarican I'm still gonna give my thoughts about this.
It looks very one sided putin being able to do whatever the fuck he likes, and obama talking with NATO,G7 whatever..
but for being a leader in cooperation its obama.

that being said I like putin over obama

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Putin.

Putin is a dictator. That's not strength in my eyes though.

Russia is not going to get off this scott free though, they will pay a heavy price and IMO have forever alienated the rest of Ukraine and other Eastern European countries by taking Crimea. No one is going to forget this any time soon. 

Walter H. White

Putin, he's got balls of steel!