By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 2014 sales extremely close to XBone 2014 sales.

If PS3 gets a price cut, it will be PS3 VS Xbone and PS4 VS .... er VS ..... PS4 :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Damn just look at those poor Wii U numbers,really bad.Vita doing okay though.

Sign this petition please if you want GTA san andreas on PS Vita:

http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-port-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-to-the-playstation-vita

And please spread it to various sites/forums etc.

Upcoming notable indies for PS Vita:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176225&

PS3 isn't selling well. And the 360 is doing horribly. Its shocking the Vita has sold more than the 360 and WiiU this year. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

PS domination.

Not surprised, I still play and use mine a lot, PS+ rocks on the PS3. It is now comprehensively beating the 360. Sony have ended up doing a fantastic job with the PS3. Will it get to 100 million, it deserves to imo.

Around the Network

Wow almost 1 million in 3 month for a $299 7 years console is very good! if sony cut the price for something like $200 with 250gb HD it will sell a lot in third world countries.(usually the last ones to jump on next gen).Maybe a smaller and cheaper revision?

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Wouldn't that mean less sales for ps4 for this year? (not like it needs it)

No. In a similar way that PSP doesn't affects Vita, Wii doesn't affects Wii U and the same can be said for 360/One, DS/3DS and so on. People who buy a console this early are early adopters. They already have a PS3/360 (probably bought in 2006-2008) and aren't interested in next gen hardware. Who buys a PS3 or 360 now is the kind of people that couldn't afford one before. If they couldn't afford a PS360 in 2012 or 2013, why would they be able to afford a PS4/One in 2014 (unless they got a new job or something like that :D).

No consoles legs are better then playstation.

i would say 4 million this year.

PS3 got dem Chun Li legs