By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Was Titanfall the Second Coming of Christ??

is it just me or did anyone else imagine jesus coming down in a titan?

Around the Network

It'll probably sell for those who already own a One, but i don't see it being the system seller they thought it would be, due to no single player story mode.

Why are people still talking about Titanfall not having single player? COD and BF barely make an effort on their campaign mode. This game is NOT for you if you're thinking about single player.
I've already put 60 hours in Titanfall and I haven't been playing much since the 2nd week.
How much have you put in Infamous or Donkey Kong?

You all disgust me. How could you claim a game made by petty humans as the second coming of Christ when the PS4 is the true second coming? I had hope in this community for a little while, you've gone and crushed it.

Goatseye said:
Why are people still talking about Titanfall not having single player? COD and BF barely make an effort on their campaign mode. This game is NOT for you if you're thinking about single player.
I've already put 60 hours in Titanfall and I haven't been playing much since the 2nd week.
How much have you put in Infamous or Donkey Kong?

Because those of us who get bored mith multiplayer and like the story mode, need to be heard as well. Whatever happened to multiplayer just being an extra aspect of the game?

Around the Network

No. The second coming of Christ will be ignored/glossed over by anyone who isn't a true believer. Therefore, Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

This is not the right time to ask such questions. xD

Considering Christ doesn't exist, I don't know what to say.

Christ? More like Persona 5!!!!!

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Titanfall is a mediocre game with no content so no its not.

Moderated,

Carl.