By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 gets ported.

?ekoj sloof lirpA dooG

Yes. 29 26.36%

No. 81 73.64%

Total:110
fluky-nintendy said:

I know it's a joke but damn, it's a tad betraying the original fans that WON'T buy a WiiU to play it. A shame and loss of money.

I officially predict here and now, this game will sell 500k lifetime. Ban me if it doesn't.

That's actually a really reasonable prediction. The original sold almost exactly 2 million across the 2 consoles, so 500k would be a 25% migration rate, which sounds about right.

Around the Network
fluky-nintendy said:

I know it's a joke but damn, it's a tad betraying the original fans that WON'T buy a WiiU to play it. A shame and loss of money.

I officially predict here and now, this game will sell 500k lifetime. Ban me if it doesn't.

Why is it betrayal? Like Platinum has said a 1000x before, Bayo 2 would not exist if Nintendo hadn't decided fund it. That's a big service to fans. The only one who stands to lose money on it is Nintendo themselves. You could buy and sell a Wii U and the game so you play it. You probably wouldn't lose much money if anything if you're savvy enough about it.

Wii have to know. U mad bro?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Look at those grafix! I am so getting it for the X1/PS4/PC... in the day i'm blind.

Dare I say when people do those boxes where they show an exclusive game for one format and its lack of availability on other formats the game is normally a game people actually want. Mariokart for example works but Bayonetta 2 does not.

That black on PS4, though, oh man, it looks beautiful.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

There you go the PS4 and the Xbox One look exactly the same. Power gap decreasing confirmed.

spurgeonryan said:
What else has platinum games made though that would interest others?^

Very rarely will anyone purchase a developer based on what franchises come with it; they'll do so because of the talent behind the studio. And Platinum certainly has enough talent (Okami, the original Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, Metal Gear Rising, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta) to warrant someone being interested in purchasing them.

My point is simply that Nintendo doesn't own the franchise. They don't own Platinum, either, for what it's worth, so it's even less of a Rare comparison.

Really wish people put more thought into april fools. Only checking to see clever april fools things and its annoying to see people just posting 1-2 sentences going "an insider told me" and then some stupid news.

If you can't put some effort into making a believable article with some photoshoped images, then don't' even bother.

The particles in the PS4 version are amazing! So next gen

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Farsala said:
PS4 GFX > Wii U GFX ENUFF SED.

Nintendo games > Any other company games

nuff said.

also dem pc gpx doe?

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~