By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 gets ported.

?ekoj sloof lirpA dooG

Yes. 29 26.36%

No. 81 73.64%

Total:110

I still think it looks worse on WiiU than on PS4 on this comparison.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
@ Poll

On.

Doesn't Nintendo own this IP? 

In the same way that they owned Killer Instinct and Banjo Kazooie.

:(

Looks as good as Batman Arkham Knight on wii u.

spurgeonryan said:
MTZehvor said:
spurgeonryan said:
@ Poll

On.

Doesn't Nintendo own this IP? 

In the same way that they owned Killer Instinct and Banjo Kazooie.

:(

Well those IP's were worth multi-millions, even if Microsoft has not used them properly. I doubt anyone is going to buy Bayonetta any time soon.

Microsoft acquired them with Rare when they purchased them, though. The IPs belong to the second party company; so if someone were to buy Platinum games, they would have the right to make Bayonetta (assuming they made another game in the series) on their console exclusively

They'd lose even more money by porting this game because only seven people would buy it.

Around the Network

The WiiU version has 1 pixel, glad to know.

Where is Ryuzaki57? He will be really excited for this news!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

MTZehvor said:
Leadified said:
The blacks are the best on the Xbox version.

Pfft X-Box only runs 720P black box.

Cloud power will blast the resolution all the way to 6K.

0/10

Clyde32 said:
spurgeonryan said:
@ Poll

On.

Doesn't Nintendo own this IP? I think a better joke would be. EA has decided to bring a few games to the Wii U now.

They own the company, not really the IP. So yeah.

They own neither the company or the IP. Nintendo are funding Bayonetta 2 and own its publishing rights, that's all.

Nintendo how full power over what happens with and where Bayonetta 2 is published, but they couldn't run off and make a third. They'd have to ask PG if they could fund another.