By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tales of Vesperia confirmed for 360 and US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link to an interview with the producer of the game.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=3&topic=41516696

I am so happy that this is true and I am happy that I got a 360 this past Christmas.

myspace.com/neorayj

Around the Network

i'm getting an error as well.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

good job

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

To summarize the above

Limited Exclusivity for the 360

Will be released on PS3 at a later time

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

What a waste. Just like how Tales of Symphonia did worse in Japan for being on GameCube, Tales of Vesperia is inevitably going to get few sales over there for being on the 360. Meaning a port to either PS3 or Wii will be inevitable eventually.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

Looking forward to the PS3 port. Odds are that the PS3 version will have similar bonuses that Eternal Sonata had that the 360 version didnt.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

gebx - not quite. ToV *might* go PS3 eventually. Might is the keyword. We haven't even got a confirmation ES was coming PS3-side.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
gebx - not quite. ToV *might* go PS3 eventually. Might is the keyword. We haven't even got a confirmation ES was coming PS3-side.

Actually, I'm quite sure there was a confirmation by Namco Bandai that Eternal Sonata was going to PS3. There were magazine scans and information released about extra content. They showed it at TGS, no?

In any case, Tales of Vesperia looks sweet.

Yet Another Quality JRPG coming to the Xbox 360, Looks Better than ToS:KoR

Soriku said:
Ari_Gold said:
Yet Another Quality JRPG coming to the Xbox 360, Looks Better than ToS:KoR

ToS: KoR will outsell this, though.

which is a shame