By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony domination week 22nd of March

FlamingWeazel said:
PS4 is simply an unstoppable beast. Wait until the heavy hitters come.

Which are the heavy hitters, besides U4?

This is a legit question, by the way.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Gran Turismo, Last of us, god of war, many of sony's big studios projects...... Destiny and third parties will move much hardware,

Damn good job, Sony.

FlamingWeazel said:

I know. When Halo, gears, fable, japanese xbox one exclusive games, titanfall 2, kinect sports rivals, project spark, forza horizon 2, call of duty exclusives etc any many others come to Xbox One will be the more unstoppable beast!

Not to mention Xbox One is only released in about 20 percent of the countries Playstation 4 is in...

FlamingWeazel said:
Slarvax said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Gran Turismo, Last of us, god of war, many of sony's big studios projects...... Destiny and third parties will move much hardware,

I always forget Gran Turismo! 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Does toasty actually believe what he types? I think he just says outlandish things for a reaction.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

You got to love it when someone creates threads that say "Xbox domination" with 112k weekly sales. Then when someone does it for Sony that same person tries to go toe to toe by listing "A Japanese exclusive" LOL Honestly, some people just can't let the dream go. It's going to be fun watching X1 release in "80%" of the other countries and watch little to no long term raise in weekly sales..Reaks of desperation..

toastboy44562 said:
FlamingWeazel said:

I know. When Halo, gears, fable, japanese xbox one exclusive games, titanfall 2, kinect sports rivals, project spark, forza horizon 2, call of duty exclusives etc any many others come to Xbox One will be the more unstoppable beast!

Not to mention Xbox One is only released in about 20 percent of the countries Playstation 4 is in...

As if no other games are coming out for PS4

And you better be joking about the bolded point. It's getting really obnoxious seeing this excuse repeatedly. It's been explained several times that while XBone isn't officially released in many European countries, retailers are still distributing them to those countries because they control the stock. The countries XBone is available in right now are countries where the overwhelming bulk of Xbox sales come from anyway.  Not to mention, countries like Costa Rica, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, etc have a combined population less than the state of California (imagine how silly you would sound if you said "XBone would sell 10s of thousands more units if it released in Texas!). Looking at pure "amount of countries" numbers is useless without factoring in population. I could start my own country right now, with just me, but that's not gonna actually boost sales numbers much, even though "XBone is in more countries now".

Nah man, but Titanfall is so amazing and grand that it, by itself, nullifies all the other PS games. It opening higher than inFamous means PS4 is doomed (even though the top 10 is dominated by PlayStation).

toastboy44562 said:
FlamingWeazel said:

titanfall 2 is gonna be on PS4 and call of duty exclusivity is getting less relevant as each game passes.

halo, gears, forza and fable were on 360 too, they did nothing to prevent the PS3 passing the 360, so its hard to say that they will have much impact against the PS4's 'unstoppable beasting'.