By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer" My Goal, Xbox is Gaming First"

Anybody in Microsoft who was involved with the pre E3 revel should be fired, not promoted! imo

Around the Network

^that's why they don't ask you your opinion :P

anyway good for phil

what I like about this post is all the non XBox owner/fans that tells us how we don't care about media... while most XBox owner I know actually enjoy very much that part of the media box.... the media part of Xbox and the Xbox brand is one of the reason me and many owners bought that console....

well anyway let see what comes out of that E3... I also wonder who will take his spot as head of MS studios

and I'm ready for those 1st 2nd and 3rd party exclusive.... hopefully Sony and Ninty do a good job too... we need to revitalize the console gaming market... hopefully it will go beyond last gen in the end.....

Pezzilla said:
Anybody in Microsoft who was involved with the pre E3 revel should be fired, not promoted! imo

I guess we all forgot about the press release for the reveal. The first reveal was always supposed to be about showing the Xbox One and showing the entertainment and media aspects out of the way. Then E3 was Games, Games, Games.

It was there in black and white for everyone to read and take in. Yet here we are almost a year later with people not understanding this.

It was done that way so E3 could be an entire show about gaming content and it was. Content wise it was the best E3 in a long time.

Too late Phil!! should have started with the Xbox 360.

We have so many exclusives coming at e3. This is gonna be insane.

Around the Network

DUH, the fact MS needs to say this by itself is asinine, it's obvious a game console will live or die based off gaming. Too many other media options these days.

A console owning the living room is a 1990's executives outdated view.

Not an Xbox fan but from what I've heard of Spencer I like him. Hopefully he will be able to turn things around for the brand and finally get them on track. I'd love to see a ton of new IP's. About the only thing that will get me to buy an xbox one.