TITANFALL>EVERYTHING 7 31.82%

I hate you ktay95 6 27.27%

DONT ask, Ill never tELl 1 4.55%

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm 5 22.73%

Total:22

What did I miss? What did he lie about?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Does anyone think we should expect to see more of the MGS5 milking strategy in the future?

After Ground Zeroes has pushed 800k at retail alone, its certainly gonna make some big ripples. Other developers will take note. If Konami can get away with doing it on a franchise the size of MGS, then there is no reason why Activision cant get away with doing it on Call of Duty.

I thought of that too.  The main thing is that Metal Gear is a every 2-4 years series while Call of Duty is an annual one.  The only thing I could think of is if Activision released the campaign as a $30 game in September with sneak preview to multi-player and then the multi-player in November as $60 and then did map packs for $5 a map in the following months.  I know seems insane, but I could see that happening. 

UltimateUnknown said:

He said I was changing the thread title

FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

I said it would have more digital sales where it was available for 4 weeks...thanks for proving my point. Its obvious it would.

Except you compared it with a game that sold more physical copies too, so know... it wouldn't. Do you understand or do you need the mathematics broken down for you? I'd be happy to do it in a PM or something.

Titanfall was hugely bundled and given away for free with said bundles, and also accompanied a price cut, sales were very close between the 2 games, despite all that.

When you're giving out excuses instead of addressing the actual discussion, I think my point is made. Thanks.

J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:
J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

I said it would have more digital sales where it was available for 4 weeks...thanks for proving my point. Its obvious it would.

Except you compared it with a game that sold more physical copies too, so know... it wouldn't. Do you understand or do you need the mathematics broken down for you? I'd be happy to do it in a PM or something.

Titanfall was hugely bundled and given away for free with said bundles, and also accompanied a price cut, sales were very close between the 2 games, despite all that.

When you're giving out excuses instead of addressing the actual discussion, I think my point is made. Thanks.

?? I said infamous would have more digital sales because it was up for 4 weeks.......that's fact. Have a nice day.

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
ktay95 said:
MohammadBadir said:
You're changing the thread's name? :P

No Im not

Sooo a game of a huge franchise, with a huge fan following, released on multiple platforms and available for half the price beats a game with a medium unsuccessful franchise, on a single system for double the price.

Go figure.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Sooo a game of a huge franchise, with a huge fan following, released on multiple platforms and available for half the price beats a game with a medium unsuccessful franchise, on a single system for double the price.

Go figure.

Please dont go off topic

ktay95 said:
vivster said:

Go figure.

Please dont go off topic

I don't get it.

Well I'm off to new adventures then.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Congrats Akiran, can I have