By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea Screenshots (great graphics)

Moonhero said:
They need to start making these games for PS4...

Gust don't have AAA budgets. They will probably go ps4 on the next entry, wich would then be in 2 years instead of one.

Except if they already started working on a next gen engine with other studios. (They should at least)

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:

Woah. Kawaii.

It's still amazing to me how anime style translated so well to 3D.

Cell shading magic. Lots of work on the texturing. It's even more amazing to see how it's done step by step =3

RenCutypoison said:
LemonSlice said:

Woah. Kawaii.

Cell shading magic. Lots of work on the texturing. It's even more amazing to see how it's done step by step =3

You piqued my interest. Got a link?

I still haven't got around to playing Atelier Ayesha. : (

LemonSlice said:
RenCutypoison said:
LemonSlice said:

Woah. Kawaii.

You piqued my interest. Got a link?

Not really sorry. Saw it IRL. To apologize here's a link of a video from the guy that was hired for the art of borderlands, then fired so they could steal his style for free ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2iOcCibzUo  )

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Day 1 purchase for me!

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

The environments looks a tad medicare, but those are some great character models.

Zekkyou said:
The environments looks a tad medicare, but those are some great character models.

Every game for Gust has been like that lol. The only reason the envionment doesn't look worse  to me is because it's colourful.

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Happy to see it as looks great, but getting hard to keep up.

in love with Charlotte already