By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dynasty Warriors 8 PS4 install size?

poklane said:
Zkuq said:
If I had to guess, it'll work with as little as 11 MB but it'll take more if more is available to make loading times quicker etc.

11MB is virtually nothing these days, no way a game could play on that, would be simply impossible for a game like Dynasty Warriors 8. 11GB could be possible, but not 11MB.

Technically games could still be streamed straight from the disc, just like in the old days. At least with simpler games this should work, and I imagine DW8's PS4 version isn't exactly a very complex or demanding game so who knows. DW isn't exactly a series known for its great graphics, you know. As for what you can fit in 11 MB, you could probably fit settings and maybe even saves in that so if the game isn't too demanding technically (for example, graphics-wise), 11 MB should be OK.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
poklane said:
Zkuq said:
If I had to guess, it'll work with as little as 11 MB but it'll take more if more is available to make loading times quicker etc.

11MB is virtually nothing these days, no way a game could play on that, would be simply impossible for a game like Dynasty Warriors 8. 11GB could be possible, but not 11MB.

Technically games could still be streamed straight from the disc, just like in the old days. At least with simpler games this should work, and I imagine DW8's PS4 version isn't exactly a very complex or demanding game so who knows. DW isn't exactly a series known for its great graphics, you know. As for what you can fit in 11 MB, you could probably fit settings and maybe even saves in that so if the game isn't too demanding technically (for example, graphics-wise), 11 MB should be OK.

DW8 on PS3 and PS4 are different animals. I have my doubts to it working without HDD space