By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama supporter PWN3D on MSNBC ...

heruamon said:
Can anyone on this board name something they have accomplished?

I have been married for 5 years - 2 beautiful children - bought a house - reviewed the biggest games in this generation - made the cover of our newspaper and the picture was huge - accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior ... I am getting tired. I'll write more later ... 

Around the Network
superchunk said:
I have 3 kids. That's an accomplishment.

You rock. I can only get about 2 posts in a day and I only have one.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

OMG this was hilarious XD.

dschumm said:
superchunk said:
I have 3 kids. That's an accomplishment.

You rock. I can only get about 2 posts in a day and I only have one.

I do most of my posting at work. :)

konnichiwa said:
OMG this was hilarious XD.

It is no laughing matter, we need CHANGE and Barrack assures us he will bring the CHANGE we need.

Around the Network
Auron said:
Square07 said:
So can anyone here name anything Obama has accomplished as Legislator?
I haven't heard anything; why is the media never questioning him?
To his supporters: what has he done, does anyone know...?

Does it matter?  All you have to do is believe in change and it will happen.

This shocks me though...Don't you guys do research when you vote?

madskillz said:
darendt said:
Auron said:
Square07 said:

Does it matter? All you have to do is believe in change and it will happen.

I believe I will hit the Lotto......doesnt mean its gonna happen. He is running for PResident of a country. He has no experience what so ever. Companies wouldnt even hire him as a CEO due to his lack of experience. Why should he be President again? Because he says what people want to hear. I can run and say I will make it rain 100 dollar bills for 4 years, it doesnt mean that I would be able to accomplish it. Bottom line is that he is getting most of the black vote because he is 1/10th black. I still cant understand however with a name like Barrack Hussein Obama, we are even considering a nomination. We get one executed then put one in office......genious.

And where did you receive your education? As long as there are folks like you, I'll always have a job in newspapers.

Well, class, let's consider this. Your current president experimented with drugs in college - he dodged Vietnam and begged his daddy to get him into the Guard. After *serving,* he served as the leader of a few oil ventures that failed. And guess what? He won the governorship in Texas - and he failed there. Now, after 8 years at the helm of the U.S. - guess what? He has squandered all of the gains that Bill Clinton made during his presidency. And you cite lack of experience. I would rather take my chances on Obama and let McCain lay the foundation for my 4-year-old to serve in Iraq.

Your post is awesome. I showed it to my grammar group and they laughed.

Ok Grammer police!!......You can spit George Bush mistakes all you like. He is an idiot. I hope you are happy with your job, I am sure there is security in it since no one would want it. As for where I was educated, it doesnt matter since I am not running for President. To be quite honest though, I dont care how much formal education he has. It doesnt matter.  Im not sure where you read that I was for MCcain though. I guess thats your Journalistic instincs kicking in......re-thinks your job security.......I wouldnt vote for any of the Republican candidates. Hillary may end up with my vote, but Edwards is who I wanted to win. You have however solidified my original point. Bush had no experience and look what he did to our country.  Obama has admitted to using Cocaine and Marajuana as a teenager to "push questions of who I was out of my mind".  So again, what was your point?

darendt said:

Ok Grammer police!!......You can spit George Bush mistakes all you like. He is an idiot. I hope you are happy with your job, I am sure there is security in it since no one would want it. As for where I was educated, it doesnt matter since I am not running for President. To be quite honest though, I dont care how much formal education he has. It doesnt matter. Im not sure where you read that I was for MCcain though. I guess thats your Journalistic instincs kicking in......re-thinks your job security.......I wouldnt vote for any of the Republican candidates. Hillary may end up with my vote, but Edwards is who I wanted to win. You have however solidified my original point. Bush had no experience and look what he did to our country. Obama has admitted to using Cocaine and Marajuana as a teenager to "push questions of who I was out of my mind". So again, what was your point?

Oh and the racist retaliates so how will Madskillz respond?

darendt said:
madskillz said:
darendt said:
Auron said:
Square07 said:

I believe I will hit the Lotto......doesnt mean its gonna happen. He is running for PResident of a country. He has no experience what so ever. Companies wouldnt even hire him as a CEO due to his lack of experience. Why should he be President again? Because he says what people want to hear. I can run and say I will make it rain 100 dollar bills for 4 years, it doesnt mean that I would be able to accomplish it. Bottom line is that he is getting most of the black vote because he is 1/10th black. I still cant understand however with a name like Barrack Hussein Obama, we are even considering a nomination. We get one executed then put one in office......genious.

And where did you receive your education? As long as there are folks like you, I'll always have a job in newspapers.

Well, class, let's consider this. Your current president experimented with drugs in college - he dodged Vietnam and begged his daddy to get him into the Guard. After *serving,* he served as the leader of a few oil ventures that failed. And guess what? He won the governorship in Texas - and he failed there. Now, after 8 years at the helm of the U.S. - guess what? He has squandered all of the gains that Bill Clinton made during his presidency. And you cite lack of experience. I would rather take my chances on Obama and let McCain lay the foundation for my 4-year-old to serve in Iraq.

Your post is awesome. I showed it to my grammar group and they laughed.

Ok Grammer police!!......You can spit George Bush mistakes all you like. He is an idiot. I hope you are happy with your job, I am sure there is security in it since no one would want it. As for where I was educated, it doesnt matter since I am not running for President. To be quite honest though, I dont care how much formal education he has. It doesnt matter. Im not sure where you read that I was for MCcain though. I guess thats your Journalistic instincs kicking in......re-thinks your job security.......I wouldnt vote for any of the Republican candidates. Hillary may end up with my vote, but Edwards is who I wanted to win. You have however solidified my original point. Bush had no experience and look what he did to our country. Obama has admitted to using Cocaine and Marajuana as a teenager to "push questions of who I was out of my mind". So again, what was your point?

Hold it right there, lil buddy ... 

Your post = PHAIL 

dschumm said:
darendt said:
Auron said:
Square07 said:

So my muslim boss warned me that too many americans were racist or bigots or idiots to elect someone who has any non-christian connections, and be anything other than a white man. I assured him that america was moving on, that people were more vested in this election than ever and all of this additional primary process is a good thing. I guess anchors like you will forever doom our nation to ignoronat mediocrity.

This forum is unbelievable. How about reading what actually written. Dont inject what your take is on what is actually written. Where did it say I would not vote anyone of color into office?  My point was that with this redneck country I live in, it is amazing that "we" are entertaining the idea of someone with the name Hussein could be president. I could care less what his name is, or what color he is. The fact that he is getting the majority of the black vote is because he is part black. That is the truth. Nothing Racist about it. As for you christ comment......I am an Athiest. So I would prefer no religious connections at all.  I feel that its a breeding ground for dissent among people. Nothing good comes from religion.