By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last Guardian April Fools Day Joke?

a good joke would be to announce last guardian is official canceled for ps3 then the next day or night unveil a trailer announcing it will be on ps4.

Around the Network

By the way, does anyone else agree that The Last Guardian name is a definite step down to the original working title: Trico?

Bring back Trico. All their problems with this title began once they changed the name.

Go on webpage right click the imasge of him and see the title of image LOL

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Watch, one day, Sony is gonna fire all their studios and keep only Team Ico

lol 

They'll need all possible resources to develop Last Guardian.

Nintendo should delay Mario Kart 8 to August as an April Fools joke.

Around the Network

I couldn't resist the laugh when I was reading, that was hilarious.

Get trololololed.

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

Microsoft's big announcement at E3 will be that they bought the rights to The Last Guardian and Team Ico and plan on making a Last Guardian: Nuts and Bolts game. Exclusive, of course.

NintendoPie said:
Microsoft's big announcement at E3 will be that they bought the rights to The Last Guardian and Team Ico and plan on making a Last Guardian: Nuts and Bolts game. Exclusive, of course.

Don't even joke with that.

shinsa said:
a good joke would be to announce last guardian is official canceled for ps3 then the next day or night unveil a trailer announcing it will be on ps4.

That would be a pretty good one.  LULZ!!

Honestly though if the game was dead we would not have had rumors from the "insiders" on gaf(that people seem to despise for some odd reason) that the game had a new contract that was signed to move from ps3 to ps4 development.   More than one of them have said that.  I think for what they wanted to accomplish was just too advanced for the ps3, so they just put a hold on development until they could start work on ps4 version.  Reports get out quickly about inside info and there has been no hint at it being cancelled yet.