By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finally got next gen console

kirby007 said:
awesome chef!

Thanks.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Looks awesome man, congrats! Now, log on PSN Plus and get your free games!

Thanks. I have to get a new router. Till then I have to wait for psn awesomeness.

BOOM...........

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it!

I'm looking forward to getting my own sometime soon. I really want to try out Resogun and Killzone.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it!

I'm looking forward to getting my own sometime soon. I really want to try out Resogun and Killzone.

Thanks.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:

I am very happy now. Just got my ps4. PS4 and infamous cost me around $600 here in my country.

PS4 looks great. Great design. Dualshock 4 is definitely an upgrade over dualshock 4. I like it.

Infamous looks great for a console game. I am not blown away with graphics but it impressed me. Plus it runs smoothly without any framerate drop.

Cool choice of TV to go with a ps4 but just out of interest, do you still have the plastic protective film around the TV screen? hope you have it off all the venting area at the back of it? Wouldn't wanna shorten the displays life by accident trying to keep it safe.

See PS4 being advertised now on WWE Raw and Smackdown, Sony seems really keen on breaking MS's hold on the states with the PS4.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Was secretly hoping you'd bought a WiiU.

ganoncrotch said:
daredevil.shark said:

I am very happy now. Just got my ps4. PS4 and infamous cost me around $600 here in my country.

PS4 looks great. Great design. Dualshock 4 is definitely an upgrade over dualshock 4. I like it.

Infamous looks great for a console game. I am not blown away with graphics but it impressed me. Plus it runs smoothly without any framerate drop.

Cool choice of TV to go with a ps4 but just out of interest, do you still have the plastic protective film around the TV screen? hope you have it off all the venting area at the back of it? Wouldn't wanna shorten the displays life by accident trying to keep it safe.

See PS4 being advertised now on WWE Raw and Smackdown, Sony seems really keen on breaking MS's hold on the states with the PS4.

Thanks for the advice. I will tear them up. Kudos.

Congrats on da next gen! Enjoy, btw that is some fancy vase you got there

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

daredevil.shark said:

Remember that 399 USD is a price without a tax.

So, US price is like 399 * 1.08 (sales tax) * 1.23 (vat) = 530 USD in europe

399 + 60 in USA = 600 in EUROPE