By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I feel like Titanfall has done it's job and revitalized Xbox One sales

Well, combined with some targeted price cuts, anyway.

Really, that's about it, not a whole lot more to add.

I just know for me as a non Xbox One owner, the game looks really fun and I really want it. So I bet a lot of people feel the same as me. I dont really think Infamous can boast the same level of pull (not to make it a console war, but they feel in direct competition, as they are the only big exclusive releases in the middle of a long drought). I feel like a MP shooter just has more attraction to the video game demographic than a open world run n' blast game.

Further I feel you can praise Infamous gfx and blast TF's all you want, the fact is TF looks better than people credit, even at 792P. The average joe is NOT going to make a decision about whether to purchase ISS or TF over gfx, I feel like. He's going to simply think they both look good. It's not an issue imo.

Around the Network

Hey man, enjoy your games, fuck the fanboys online.

I think its done well too.

Right now the Xbox One is the system to own.

LiquorandGunFun said:

Hey man, enjoy your games, fuck the fanboys online.

I think its done well too.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It definitely turned out to be a system seller and it's fun, too. Today I had to be someplace at 2pm. I was gonna start getting ready at 1pm. About 10 mins before one o'clock I said, "One game won't hurt...." and I was late. And I don't regret it.

That's the mark of a good game in my opinion.

Around the Network

There have been multiple reports that the next version of Titanfall will be multiplatform so im sure that most patient PS fans will wait for the better iteration of the game when its released. Im hoping that EA will use the proceeds to produce a better game in the way that Mass Effect 2 > Mass Effect 1 despite its 360 exclusivity. In the meantime they will continue to play Infamous.

premature thread. we will see how XB1 performs in the next few weeks. if XB1 falls back to the way it was then no, it didnt do its job, as it was said to be the reason to get the XB1 over PS4

I think it will help for sure

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

This thread makes sense 2 weeks after release.

lol but being "The average joe" isnt exactly a compliment is it?