By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Damn, that was satisfying. Just beat No More Heroes

That's the best finale of a game I've seen in a good while. Both of the "final" bosses were just bad asses. Some of the best fights in the game.

Couple of spoilers

Here's something interesting I found. Jeane's speech at the end, but slowed down so you can understand her. I just figured it was gibberish, apparently she's actually talking. It's pretty F'd up, but explains alot.

Also the music for my favorite of the assassins, LOVED this music, and combined with the fight it was just kick ass in a can. Love the way she moves, so stylish, and all the while fighting bondage freaks, or using them as baseballs in a twisted game, so incredibly screwed up. One of the highlights of the game IMO.

Such a badass game, now to start a new game + and collect all the extra goodies.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

European release only two weeks away. Yay. ;____;

Skipped out on your spoilers.

FINALLY was able to get the game today. I can't WAIT to try it!!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i beat the game once, im playing again and im at 3rd rank, im trying to get the real ending

Go play this game everyone, it's one of the best action games I've played in a good while.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

gratz to you but i didn't read your post so i could avoid any spoilers.

off topic: i just picked up no more heroes today. to my surprise best buy had 10 copies of the game in. i didn't think they would hold onto that many copies so it must be selling pretty okay which is awesome. xD

That's fine skip away at the spoilers, don't want to ruin any of the awesomeness for new players. Each assassin encounter is totally wicked, and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

Yeah, this was an awesome game.

Well worth your $$$.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Holy shit that speech she gave at the end makes the game sound interesting. How good is this game on a scale of 1-10 for u after beating it? Is the sword fighting better then red steel ?

I cantt wait to get this for my b-day in June!