By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Insomniac R2 Vid

Needed more cowbell

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

Damn, no wonder they put in all that hard work in their games. I guess a happy worker is also more productive :)

sieanr said:
Needed more cowbell

y2daRRen?

sieanr said:
Needed more cowbell

You, kind sir, win the internet.

Anyways, thanks for the video, Insomniac is now my favorite developer.
Enough said.

Nice, now I see why Insomniac is so good to work for. I bet MS studios are the worst to work for. Nintendo is probably a pretty good employer.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

I burst of laughing when that guy started playing the cowbell on the ground.

What an office!!! muffins, putting green, human size chess, purple walls....wow....

wow,insomniac did a really good jod for the ps3,already games,1 in a year
+ best seller of the ps3,R2 gonna be great

Insomniac you are amazing...nuff said

Insomniac is GOD!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Wow!
Insomniac IS amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!