By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Insomniac R2 Vid

Well more varied Chimaera (spelling?) and something at E3, thats all the info in here from a game perspective.

Around the Network

HAHAHAHA man I don't want to work there I just want to hang out there. . . Are they recruiting for something?

Lol its totally crazy, I love Ted's scenes.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Wow the Chimera were already one of the most original enemies I've ever seen along with the enemies in Halo, Gears of War, etc.

But to add 12 new varieties?!?!? that could just blow out Halo's enemies!

NYANKS said:
Well more varied Chimera (spelling?) and something at E3, thats all the info in here from a game perspective.

There ya go.

Man, I'd love to work at Insomniac! Its already my favorite game dev (if you don't believe me, look left: insomniac17), stuff like this makes them even more awesome! =D I feel better now, its almost like I'm not sick anymore. Insomniac FTW!!!

Around the Network

wow. so confirmation on something, in an insanely stylish way too.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

12 new chimeara? Damn they still havent shown us who/what the cloven are.

0708? Hmm I think thats around E3 so thats probly when we'll see a trailer. As skilled as insomniac are i highly doubt thats the release date and quite frankly i dont want it to come out that early, I want them to take their time and make it polished as possible, they gotta compete with gears 2 for cryin out loud. 

the video wont work for me! any links to the actual youtube url?

That's a massive chess board. They got such a cool environment to work in. No wonder Insomniac is within the top ten companies to work for.

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies

One of the reasons why I want to work for Insomniac..