By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX TITAN Z announced $2999

is there even 1 game in existence that can actually leverage that power?

to me, this seems like paying $795 for a tee-shirt for the privilage of saying you can afford to pay $795 for a tee-shirt.

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
For those that didnt watch the conference, the Titans are not aimed at gamers, yes they make games look good, but the reason titans sell so well, is cos there sold to research institutes for doing GPU compute stuff, as GPU's are just far better than CPUs these days.

Industry will make this tech more affordable in a couple of years.

He did say it would run any game out today at 4k 60fps tho ;)

unless i'm mistaken I think it would have framedrops with Crysis

EDIT FOR SEXY GRAPH

ye i'm sure now

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CGI-Quality said:
DamnTastic said:
Who in the world would buy this?
I can onsly see a gamer that has too much money and a digital currency farmer buying this

It's not specifically aimed at gamers (although it will work as a gaming card). It's mostly for rendering/development.

Gotta make sure console games look good at e3.

PS: shamelessly stolen from NeoGaf

That thing is worth more than my entire PC. I built this one for $1500 x.x

bananaking21 said:
this is why PC gaming > console gaming!

Good luck using that on a monitor, mean while ill buy myself a 100" tv with that money.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network
radha said:
bananaking21 said:

Good luck using that on a monitor, mean while ill buy myself a 100" tv with that money.

with 1080p games

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

#NotImpressed

This is essentially just 2 gk110 dies on one PCB and the heat generated will throttle the cards too which makes me less hyped.

I guess the transition to the 20nm process node is slow.

Damn o.O That's how much my entire PC cost to build.

radha said:
bananaking21 said:

i was being sarcastic. 

Meanwhile I can't even afford a Wii U.