By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm hyped for Hyrule Warriors

What are you most excited about for the game?

Returning Characters 23 19.01%

Returning boss 6 4.96%

Items 4 3.31%

combat 60 49.59%

Story 18 14.88%

Other 10 8.26%

Total:121

1. Returning boss fights.

2. Return Characters.

3.Techmo's storytelling with Zelda  Universe.

4. Dynasty Warrior recent games are good with lots of options.

5.Maybe online like other dynasty games. Remember this from techmo not Nintendo. Ninja Gaiden 3 had online on Wiiu.

I'm really excitied for the game because of the possiblities. Day one for me.

Are you hyped? What do you want to see from the game?

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

I am excited as love these kind of games. Curious as to character selection outside of Link as generally these games have a long list of playable characters.

dynasty warriors is too repetitive in my opinion - hopefully with Nintendo lurking in the background Hyrule Warriors will have more depth

Am I hyped??
Lol of course Im fucking HYPED AS FUCK SON!!!!
These are 2 of my fave franchises coming together for one epic beat em up hack and slash on WiiU.
Also finally another game for my WiiU =P
Just hoping we get a diverse roster like the Musou series

mii-gamer said:
dynasty warriors is too repetitive in my opinion - hopefully with Nintendo lurking in the background Hyrule Warriors will have more depth

Mario has no depth, no seriously 2D Mario games have less depth than a Musou game. Mario is A to Jump, B to run and a D-Pad for movement and thats it... what did I forget to mention all the parts that add depth to the Mario series?? Well its no different to your judgement of the Musou series

Here is a video that will show off the complete lack of depth in the combat system in Musou games, theres no combos, its the only character, and the only weapon in the game. Oh wait no no I got it wrong, a shit ton of technical and stategic combos, theres like a gazillion different character, well nearly, and heaps of unique weapons to chose from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LGZU6uNpi4

Around the Network

As soon as a Nintendo franchise is made Dynasty Warrior's style, Dynasty Warriors is "good." I knew it. Sorry, but one of the worst series of games is the most common opinion.

I'm pretty hyped too...I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game, so this will be my first. I think my expectations are pretty realistic but I can't wait to play it :D

tecmo is wonderful so of course i'm hyped, this was the coolest thing nintendo has announced in a long time.

Meh, I'm sick of these types of games, it's repetitive as hell

And I'm a big Zelda fan but how about not including zelda And Gannon in this one for once
It needs A new fresh story already!

kupomogli said:

As soon as a Nintendo franchise is made Dynasty Warrior's style, Dynasty Warriors is "good." I knew it. Sorry, but one of the worst series of games is the most common opinion.

There were exactly 4 persons who posted before you :

-3 like the mousou genre and are sure that they´ll enjoy that in a Zelda skin

- one doesn´t like the genre but is hopefull that Nintendo´s influence will result in a good game

How dou you come to that conclusion ?