By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyrie of the Battlefield screens, video, and Japanese release info

The style and setting are fantastic, but I'd like to see some gameplay footage some time.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Yah this game is definitely on my must-play list at the moment xD I hope it gets killer reviews :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

famousringo said:
The style and setting are fantastic, but I'd like to see some gameplay footage some time.

This one is close enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omG1v_3TP20&feature=related 

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

One more game on the PS3's list I wouldn't mind playing.

you haven't seen Gameplay footage Chrono?...it's out there...if you google Valkyrie. Came across kind of FF Tactics with guns. Where you are matters, each of your members takes a turn, can move a certain amount, and shoots or does some other move in between moving. Line of Sight matters for where you put the characters, which is a kind of cool addition to me. I would find the gameplay footage I'd seen before if I had more time, my apologies.

edit: nvm, looks like Wenlan got ya. 

Around the Network
wenlan said:

famousringo said:

This one is close enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omG1v_3TP20&feature=related

Those are the tactical elements I was hoping for. As long as they pull everything together nice and tight, killer app status confirmed.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

We are sure this is coming to the US right? I'd put this on my top 10 anticipated games of the year. I'd say top 5... but that'd probably be an overstatement.

This and White Knight are probably my most anticipated PS3 games this year. Ive really been following this one.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@ kasz

I think so. Sega even mentioned that Gears was an inspiration.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Edit:  Whoops, Wenlan already posted these.  How did I miss that? >_<