By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amazing Pictures!!

ArtofAngels said:

Was on holidays here last week, at least i think it was here, didn't get any pics quite this good though.

Around the Network

Both of these shots were taken by me

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

OMG I want to do that walk of death!!

Hey, am I allowed to show my album art from this collection of nature CDs I own? I know which ones are PhotoShopped and real, but I'm showing the real-life pictures that were taken for the albums.

If you want to, you can find most of the albums on this website: www.solitudes.com .

I got more if anyone wants to see them

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
OMG I want to do that walk of death!!
Me too, but my fiance has just explicitly forbade me from attempting it...

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

@naraku_diabolos
I think I have seen a lot of those covers before. You got the CD's from Wal-Mart or Target right?! Those covers are always good to look at.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Note: I took these pictures myself.

And yes, they are real places. I've been there, otherwise I couldn't have taken the pictures, could I?

The best source for amazing pictures is Wikipedia's featured pictures. Here's a couple! of course... They are quite large.

The wreck of the American Star (SS America) seen from land side, FuerteventuraCanary Islands

Lichtenstein Castle

5"/54 caliber Mark 45 gun, by Felix Garza Jr., U.S. Navy 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

quarashi said:
@naraku_diabolos
I think I have seen a lot of those covers before. You got the CD's from Wal-Mart or Target right?! Those covers are always good to look at.

No, you can actually ONLY find them at aquariums and museums. I have 150 of the collection's albums. I bought around 5 myself. The rest I download off LimeWire LOL!