By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amazing Pictures!!

Post any amazing pictures you can find on the net, preferebly not funny one's, just amazing ones.

Here's a few to get the ball rolling.

I'd love to live in a place like this:

Right time, right Place:

Very Rare, The Moon and Venus:

Bizzare Mirage of a City in the Ocean, apparently cars and people can be seen in it:

These rocks in the desert near the Panamint Mountains move on their own, they weigh over a ton each and no footprints or any form of prank are evident, noone knows how or why they move on their own:

Around the Network

>I'd love to live in a place like this:

living under poverty? Do you really now? :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

that city in the ocean thing is odd, the Venus pic was cool too Nice job!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

In a place 'like' that, I love the landscape.

The city in the ocean is a popular tourist attraction, thousands of people go to see it every year.

Around the Network

lol, so you love the landscape, but not the lifestyle? ;), you win some, you lose some, remember?

Absolutely lovely though, where was the first picture taken? China?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

the Moon& Venus pic is very impressing, thanks for sharing

Yeap the landscape was beautiful, and the moon with venus :)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Ooo...I'd love to live in a hilly, grassy, photoshopped land as well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

the first one is gorgeous .. i would also like to live on a place like that

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa