By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianajones.html?showVideo=1

This has phail all over it.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

There's already been a thread of this trailer, and everyone loved it, so the only thing failing is you with this thread.

Yeah most people are looking foward to this one.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Sorry Domo but I am loving the look of this movie so far. I can't believe they got Ford to make another Indiana Jones movie, and by the trailers it seems to have kept most of the feel of the old movies. Should be loads of fun.

fail???? This movie is gonna be great. I can't wait.

Around the Network

The new Indy Jones looks great.

Although all the CGI is kind of putting me off. Did anyone else catch the "censorship" in the US trailer?

Look at Ray Winstones CGI pants, Harrison Fords CGI pocket, and the Soldier in the background around 56-1:00 in the trailer.

Now watch the International trailer. They used CGI to censor the weapons so that they aren't pointing at Indy in the US trailer. They also added the American flag digitally.

WTFHuh

And I mean, seriously watch it. If the fact that they would even bother to censor something like that doesn't make you puke all over your desk...the CGI was really bad. Ray Winstones pants are practically warping around. It looks terrible.

I hope that's not in the final film.

We'll miss you George.

International Trailer:http://youtube.com/watch?v=V73DCJohIf4

We'll miss you George.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17542

HD Trailer link there!!

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks that the original trilogy isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean it's like an oreo cookie with a shit filling in the middle. The trilogy is essentially two good movies eight years apart and a movie in between that makes you wonder "why did they film this?".

It still beats the Matrix trilogy which is one good (though poorly acted) film followed by two hernias.

zerosaurus said:

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks that the original trilogy isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean it's like an oreo cookie with a shit filling in the middle. The trilogy is essentially two good movies eight years apart and a movie in between that makes you wonder "why did they film this?".

It still beats the Matrix trilogy which is one good (though poorly acted) film followed by two hernias.

Agreed. 

We'll miss you George.