By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ultra Street Fighter 4: Decapre Edition

game_on said:
pezus said:
I wonder if they'll ever do SFV. Re-releasing SFIV seems to work well enough

You could help by not buying these expensive re-releases.

You do realize I mentioned in this very thread that it's a DLC upgrade?

Around the Network

Why are a number of you guys calling it "Hyper" street fighter 4? Isn't it called Ultra street fighter 4. At least in NA it is, unless im missing something here?

V-r0cK said:
Why are a number of you guys calling it "Hyper" street fighter 4? Isn't it called Ultra street fighter 4. At least in NA it is, unless im missing something here?

You're right, I was getting confused with one of the Street Fighter 2 versions.  Changing thread title.

Combo video from combofiend:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/03/17/ultra-street-fighter-4-decapre-combo-video-by-combofiend

The sad thing is, I didn't know if this thread was serious or not when I clicked on it.

Around the Network

^^It's serious. I was actually watching the stream for the tournament before the reveal. The tournament was pretty crazy.

Not sure why people are making a big deal out of this.

The game had one rerelease with a significant amount of added content, and 30 dollars worth of DLC. That's about average for a game these days.

Good to see Capcom still don't know how to make fans happy.

Isn't that just a Cammy clone? I mean in terms of visuals of course, gameplay is surely different.

I honestly haven't played SF4 after Super SF4 but I'm sure they could have come up with a different character than just a pallet swap of an existing one.

UltimateUnknown said:
Isn't that just a Cammy clone? I mean in terms of visuals of course, gameplay is surely different.

I honestly haven't played SF4 after Super SF4 but I'm sure they could have come up with a different character than just a pallet swap of an existing one.

She's one of the dolls, been shown since Street Fighter Alpha 3, and has been shown in the comics...