By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - JOIN NOW! Xbox One VGChartz Gamerscore League: April Update! Trials Fusion Race Points Awarded

Seece said:
Thanks guys, yeah I spent 6+ hours collecting data and getting it all done xD

@ Murph. May the best .. fit person win!!!

You have no idea what you got yourself into lol its actually unfair for you. 

Around the Network

Cheers for the first update Seece. Anybody looking for a nice easy 1000gs and a great game to boot should check out Strider. I may be biased as I loved the original but any one that's a fan of metroidvania style games should get it.

This looks really really good. Nice job Seece.

Murph is obviously cheating though, so I say we ban him from this game

yeah I'm bad I haven't played XBO this month lol :P I need to finish my backlog before I switch to the new gen.... or I'll end up not playing them.... I'm currently on tales of vesperia, Forza horizon, red dead redemption, metro las light, tomb raider and max pain 3..... after that I'll do either some crackdown or saint row and batman arkham series and F.E.A.R. series... and then we'll see.... this is gonna take for ever lol

endimion said:
yeah I'm bad I haven't played XBO this month lol :P I need to finish my backlog before I switch to the new gen.... or I'll end up not playing them.... I'm currently on tales of vesperia, Forza horizon, red dead redemption, metro las light, tomb raider and max pain 3..... after that I'll do either some crackdown or saint row and batman arkham series and F.E.A.R. series... and then we'll see.... this is gonna take for ever lol

Jesus Christ man, how is that your backlog?! 

Around the Network

I didn't get points for Thief!!

Damn, this must have taken lots of work. Good work mate.

ironmanDX said:

Eek, sorry! I do everything manually so I may have missed one or two things, clicking through 28 tabs gets disorientating! I will amend your points in the next update :)

I think i might just have to try and steal that forza 5 crown from Ironman haha

JayWood2010 said:
I think i might just have to try and steal that forza 5 crown from Ironman haha

Hey, you're not stealing anything without a fight. 

I've been banned here now, I'm a wanted man. I've got the death sentence on 12 systems!

Seece said:
ironmanDX said:

Eek, sorry! I do everything manually so I may have missed one or two things, clicking through 28 tabs gets disorientating! I will amend your points in the next update :)

Thanks!