By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who are your favorite Male actors of this decade?

Denzel Washington
Johnny Depp
Michael Chiklis
Will Smith

Around the Network

Daniel Day Lewis
Kurt Russell
Christian Bale
Hugh Jackman
Patrick Stewart
Anthony Hopkins
Daniel Craig
Denzel Washington
Bruce Willis
Chris Cooper
Kevin Spacey
Tom Hanks
Cloontang

Now that's a damn fine list of actors.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Timothy Spool, Chris Tucker (two VERY different actors)

Oh yeah, a lot of us are forgetting Michael Cain including myself, Forshame.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

solojohlo said:
How come no one's mentioned Heath Ledger, not just because of the recent tragic circumstances but alsobecause of his truly excellent movies ( the patriot , brokeback and the upcoming release Dark knight which has been described as defining)

I rate Ledger up there with the other actors on my list in quality of acting, unfortunately, he died before he gave us his best work. He is just as good of an actor, but he just doesn't have the quality and body of work, of the other actors on my "top of the last 10 years" list.

I'd give him my "most unfufilled potnetial" award.

Also, Will Smith, he's amazing. Right up there with Christopher Walken, but like Walken, I feel he lacks the true range of a "best of all time" actor. He is great and amazing at playing himself however, and he did show excellent range in some of his recent films but he's just not what I consider a AAA actor like Bale, Cain, or Ledger. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Jean Claude Van Damme! But since you said THIS decade...Christian Bale.

BenKenobi88 said:
I was very entertained by the Transporter movies, and Crank wasn't that bad...there's always a place for those kinds of movies....just not on the top of my lists.

Jason Statham is actually really good in Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.  Both Guy Ritchie flicks that are badass.  I like to think of him in those movies rather than the Transporter and Crank.  Plus Snatch has Brad Pitt and Lock, Stock has Sting in it.  You can't go wrong with either of those movies.  Those two movies are actually in my top 5 movies.

Simon Pegg is also awesome.  I think he has tons of potential and do other things other than comedy, unlike Adam Sandler.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Jason Shwartzman, hands down my number 1.
Bill Murray is also hilarious in the same way.
Christian Bale is hard not to bring up as well.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

VIGGO MORTENSEN !!! The LOTR trilogy, History of Violence and in particular Eastern Promises(I would love him to walk away with the oscar for this movie!).
TAKESHI KITANO...Battle Royale/Zatoichi...
GUY PEARCE...For Memento and The Proposition.
JAVIER BARDEM...Before Night Falls/The Sea Inside/No Country for Old Men(evil incarnate!)
HUGH JACKMAN...XMEN1&2/The Prestige/The Fountain...(can't wait for AUSTRALIA this christmas:)
TONY LEUNG...In The Mood For Love/HERO/2046/Infernal Affairs/Lust...Caution

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

how bout shia labuff

^_^