Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Titanfall Coming to Wii U, to Release Alongside the Xbox 360 Version...

If it was true I would buy it.

Around the Network

Well now the servers for this site are down, so to believe a farce like this with no credibility from a site that can't get its entire act together would be completely impossible.

It was nothing more than an early April Fools jokes as a cheap means of getting a laugh from the masses who unrelentingly praise and celebrate Nintendo's current predicament (a good handful who are expressing said cynical praise on this very thread, unsurprisingly).

Polar foil looks more exciting than Titanfall.

I'm pretty certain that Microsoft and EA had an exclusivity contract, and not a timed one either. The only way this could happen is if Nintendo paid Microsoft to let EA do it and funded the port's development since chances are EA wouldn't see a Wii U port as worth the cost and development time required.

kirby007 said:
ironmanDX said:
Was just on GAF.

It's real.

i love you!

Naww.... Shucks. I'm all blushing..

Around the Network

to add to my previous post.

Put this thought into perspective

Crytek has Crysis 3 running on the Wii U practically ready for release and EA pulled it AFTER lots of money was already spent.

I would almost say I could see this happening, were it NOT for the fact that April 8th is RIGHT around the fucking corner. I do not think that a deal THIS big, would be kept under wraps until literally RIGHT before release like that.

I do think it would behoove Nintendo to spend some cash on prodding third parties to bring some decent games to Wii U, however.

Einsam_Delphin said:
I will say that if the game actually did come to Wii U, I'd consider getting it.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

crisis 3 would have bombed anyways.....sadly

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
crisis 3 would have bombed anyways.....sadly

probably but the point being it was practically finished and they still pulled it. EA would not go out of their way to do a port, well maybe if its on rails lol.