By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mary-Kate Olsen Just Learned How To Brush Her Hair

Tagged games:

Well, this is kind of gross.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have gone from adorable child stars to reputable fashion icons over the years. However, that doesn't mean they have the most rigorous practices when it comes to hair and makeup. In fact, thanks to an interview with Elle magazine, we now know that at least one half of the power duo just learned how to do a key part of any beauty routine -- brushing your hair.

That's right. The former Michelle Tanner admitted that she's not as beauty savvy as we may have all thought. "You know, the truth is I feel like I just learned how to brush my hair, like, last week," Mary-Kate said.

Of course, we probably could have guessed that the two don't spend that much time primping based on their low-key style. But still, we can't help but feel a bit of knotty-hair-horror for MK. Perhaps she just uses a ton of conditioner?

Head over to Elle to read the entire interview.

source   original source

Around the Network

So... you read this why? and why did you shared it with us? Do we need to punch you?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
So... you read this why? and why did you shared it with us? Do we need to punch you?

I love marykate and ashley.  i thought it hilarious.  yes please.

kitler53 said:
NiKKoM said:

who is the one with that ugly pedo?

....creeeeppyy...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
kitler53 said:
NiKKoM said:

....creeeeppyy...

mk.   ..and they are rumored to be engaged now.   it's not pedophillic if you marry it first.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Probably simpler than that. They always have had assistants.

Is that creepy WW2 vet only marrying her for her money? Or is he the only guy in the worl she could find that did not know she was rich?

She looks really nervous while he's kissing her lol.  Doubt that they're getting married.  

kitler53 said:

In that picture she looks like a 90 year old woman has skinned a young girls face to make herself a mask

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

spurgeonryan said:
not only is she marrying him, but she loves hisold man ball's in her mouth.

i snickered sneaky, well played!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

NiKKoM said:
kitler53 said:
NiKKoM said:

....creeeeppyy...

lol this guy should get a job with the BBC.

Porcupine_I said:
kitler53 said:

In that picture she looks like a 90 year old woman has skinned a young girls face to make herself a mask

Or a crackhead prostitute.