By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are ps4 owners really paying 100$ less for more power?

So, if this is not trolling, then I am safe to say whatever I want in Vgchartz.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
NeoRatt said:
Yes, the raw power of the PS4 surpasses all other consoles...

But, a console is not all about raw compute power which was witnessed less gen with the 360 and PS3. PS3 had more power than 360 as well.

This is about raw power, how the architecture of the system works in tandem with all the other components, how efficient the OS is, how efficient SDKs are, and how the Firmware/OS use the power available to them. The answer to these will be unclear for the next 2-3 years as both companies will improve the OS, Firmware, and SDKs. The hardware power will not be improved upon as these specs will last the entire generation. On the hardware side PS4 has already won.

So Sony basically has a starting two year advantage?

Also, last gen, you'd say 360 had a better os, firmware and sdk right? Why'd it get outsold every year then?

What do sales have to do with OS, firmware, and SDK?  I don't think this thread has anything to do with sales.

Fusioncode said:
Sony should just ship a brick in the box. They'd probably still be number one considering how much Nintendo and Microsoft have been screwing up this gen.

I had a really funny response for this...but it really wasn't ok. I'll just PM it to you.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Fusioncode said:
Sony should just ship a brick in the box. They'd probably still be number one considering how much Nintendo and Microsoft have been screwing up this gen.

I had a really funny response for this...but it really wasn't ok. I'll just PM it to you.

Lol I don't think you would have gotten moderated for that. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Normchacho said:
Fusioncode said:

Had to play it safe, need to keep my perfect record you know. 

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Fusioncode said:
Normchacho said:
Fusioncode said:

You don't get 50,000,000 likes without making a few enemies

theprof00 said:
Normchacho said:
Fusioncode said:
Normchacho said:
Fusioncode said:

You don't get 50,000,000 likes without making a few enemies

Oh, I've made enemies. I've just learned that the mods make for bad enemies.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

LiquorandGunFun said:
Thanks for the laugh!

There is no way this is real.

Well, ironically, you came to the right conclusion, despite apparently missing most of the sarcasm.

RolStoppable said:
WagnerPaiva said:

How many moderations have you received so far?

1 moderation (a warning) and I was banned once. Deserved, I was very vocal about how I dislike Call of Duty, those days are long gone.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
RolStoppable said:
WagnerPaiva said:

How many moderations have you received so far?

1 moderation (a warning) and I was banned once. Deserved, I was very vocal about how I dislike Call of Duty, those days are long gone.

how is this thread trolling?