By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Final Trailer! - by Sony, please support Sony

-CraZed- said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I'm so pumped for this. I—contrary to others—really liked the first Amazing Spider-Man, so I am really excited for this one. The only thing I am hesitant about is the number for villains in the movie.

Me too. I liked the first ASM as well. It was a good contrast from the Sam Rami versions. I am looking forward to this one.

Agreed. I thought Andrew Garfield was a much better Spider-Man than Tobey Maguire. But, Tobey was a better Peter Parker; he looked and acted more like a nerd.

Around the Network

Im going to the movies day one and will be in line for the VHS day one also. Think they will have a preorder for it?

pezus said:
How long is it, does anyone know? I hope it's more than 2 hours.

No run time has been revealed yet. I am going to assume it has to be more than 2 hours. Anything less with have me worried because of the abundance of villains.

Please, support Sony..... Lol.. Ok. I will... When they "support" me. I'll borrow this if someone I know gets it, or maybe rent it for a dollar.

TheSting said:
Im going to the movies day one and will be in line for the VHS day one also. Think they will have a preorder for it?

You might need a special order for that as a regular preorder just won't do.

Around the Network
riecsou said:
_crazy_man_ said:
I still got disappoint of the first movie in my head, gonna wait a bit to see this.

I feel the same way. And this trailer has not made me think it might actually be better. Action wise it will be but story wise, not so sure.

I am on the same boat here, not going to watch on theaters maybe months later on DVD or Netflix.

Shadow1980 said:
I'm gonna go see it. I enjoyed the last one and thought it was a great reboot, though apparently a lot of others felt differently. I guess I have lower standards for movies than I do for other forms of entertainment. I mean, I did enjoy Howard the Duck, totally non-ironically, I have a soft spot for B-grade 80s horror flicks, and I really don't even mind Michael Bay films. Unlike when I'm playing a game or listening to music, when I'm watching the movie I just kind of veg out and enjoy the ride. So yeah. In any case, I can usually tell if I'll like a movie based solely on the trailers, and there's only been a couple occasions where I was let down enough to feel like I wasted my time.

Howard the Duck lol. Remember Monster Squad? That is my shit

think-man said:
Nah, I hate super hero movies, they're way to predictable.

Exactly: you've seen one, you've seen em all. 

Shadow1980 said:
TheSting said:

Howard the Duck lol. Remember Monster Squad? That is my shit

"Wolfman's got nards!"

Lol great movie to me

TravenousMaximus said:
think-man said:
Nah, I hate super hero movies, they're way to predictable.

Exactly: you've seen one, you've seen em all. 

That's what I say to my friends, it's as if they trade out the super hero and villian and just reuse the same story every time....Oh and the love interest in Super hero movies just make he cringe -.-