By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Snowdrop Engine GDC 2014 (The division)

VitroBahllee said:
Xevross said:
kirby007 said:
would bang 2:30

You'd bang a load of flies on a table? Weird...

LOL. Also, the chick I suspect he is talking about, while not unpleasant, isn't PARTICULARLY remarkable. Feeling the need to state 'would bang' publically is like saying 'Any non-deformed, non-overweight woman is worth commenting on, sexually.'

banging everything aslong as it aint a landwhale

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
VitroBahllee said:
Xevross said:
kirby007 said:

You'd bang a load of flies on a table? Weird...

LOL. Also, the chick I suspect he is talking about, while not unpleasant, isn't PARTICULARLY remarkable. Feeling the need to state 'would bang' publically is like saying 'Any non-deformed, non-overweight woman is worth commenting on, sexually.'

banging everything aslong as it aint a landwhale

A respectable position, and one I could deduce from your statement. I'm not expressing disagreement, merely discerning your 'non-landwhale is fair game' attitude from it. I'm glad you post more interesting pictures in your sig and avatar than that, though. :) I do appreciate them.

Xevross said:
AZWification said:
kirby007 said:

I don't think banging insects is a very healthy thing to do. Just saying.

Dud, I just made that joke. You're 2 minutes late...

Oh well. It happens.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

shikamaru317 said:
GamechaserBE said:
shikamaru317 said:
zumnupy10 said:
Since it's from Ubisoft. Expect downgrade when The Division launches.

I wouldn't expect a significant downgrade, maybe a slight one. Multiple sources now have said that the reason for the Watch Dogs downgrade was because of the 360/PS3 versions holding things back, and The Division is next-gen and PC only.

Ubisoft games always have a significant downgrade;.

Remember Red steel?

Red Steel was a Wii exclusive, it was never going to look good, I didn't believe the prerelease screens as soon as I saw them, they looked almost 360 quality which was simply impossible considering the fact that the Wii's GPU has 11 gflops compared to the 360's 240 gflops.

There are plenty of Ubisoft games that saw no downgrade from their first unveiling to the final product, many even improved over the first unveiling.  

Downgrade or not I would fucking love a new red steel

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yay, next gen :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

that does look marvelous as did The Division reveal trailer, but sadly they can't create a whole city with that detail density so even in the PC version (super-high-end pcs could probably run it like this) will miss these super detailed places, because they want the game to have a uniform look and not have some amazing looking parts while the rest looks mediocre