By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orderz Mar 15 - SONYDOMINATION (INFAMOUS/FFX)

badgenome said:
At first glance I thought that said, "SODOMIZATION."

What the ... haha!  He changed the title just for you?  I thought my eyes were going bad.  I'm not too sure how the mods will feel about the title being "SODOMIZATION" now, though.

People might think it's a new game.

Around the Network
wary-wallaroo said:
MS needs to do something, becuase they seriously risk falling into irrelevance. They can't ride on Titanfall coattails anymore and going forward, Sony has all the attention.

Infamous
Exclusive Watch Dogs and Destiny marketing campaign
PlayStation VR
The Order.

MS needs Halo 5 this year, or else it's going to be absolutely brutal.

You mean the coattails of one week? If Titanfall proves successful it will be felt for months based on the games premise.

Sony has always had the attention this gen. MSFT is fine and I'd argue the VR headset is not a feather in the cap of Sony.

MSFT has more wiggle room on price and lets be honest, the launch of the One could not have gone any worse and yet it is still selling well, very well, the only reason it might feel like its not is because the PS4 is just doing better. With everything leading up to now I'd argue MSFT has nowhere to go but up.

All it takes is PSNow to underwhelm and then a MSFT price cut and its a whole new ballgame.

wary-wallaroo said:
MS needs to do something, becuase they seriously risk falling into irrelevance. They can't ride on Titanfall coattails anymore and going forward, Sony has all the attention.

Infamous
PlayStation VR
The Order.

Microsoft? Irrelevance? United States? Lol

pokoko said:
badgenome said:

What the ... haha!  He changed the title just for you?  I thought my eyes were going bad.  I'm not too sure how the mods will feel about the title being "SODOMIZATION" now, though.

Check again. Third time is the charm.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
pokoko said:
badgenome said:

Check again. Third time is the charm.

I was trying to trick badger gnome ...

but you ruined it!

Around the Network

That's a great final week for Infamous SS! I hope is not overtracked (at least not too much).

wary-wallaroo said:

Infamous
PlayStation VR
The Order.

MS will need something more than Halo5.  

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Just noticed the Order is at 112K with no release date and basically no footage of the game has been shown...Holy hell this game is going to be big.

Also yay for inFAMOUS! Series is finally getting the recognition it deservers, Sucker Punch is an underrated developer and inFAMOUS is an underrated game.

steverhcp02 said:
wary-wallaroo said:

Infamous
PlayStation VR
The Order.

You mean the coattails of one week? If Titanfall proves successful it will be felt for months based on the games premise.

Sony has always had the attention this gen. MSFT is fine and I'd argue the VR headset is not a feather in the cap of Sony.

MSFT has more wiggle room on price and lets be honest, the launch of the One could not have gone any worse and yet it is still selling well, very well, the only reason it might feel like its not is because the PS4 is just doing better. With everything leading up to now I'd argue MSFT has nowhere to go but up.

All it takes is PSNow to underwhelm and then a MSFT price cut and its a whole new ballgame.

That sounds reasonable I suppose.

Infamous Will be Huge no doubt, numbers should be accurate.

FFX is most likely overtracked as is mostly all jrpg (kinda weird), but then again BD was pretty well tracked so (though FF LR was overtracked by over 220k O.o)

MK8 needs to go to up a gear cuz its still in park -_- (maybe waiting on special editions?)

No sight of FFX for vita, when does the bundle+Slim come out anyone?

Where is the vita tv at? I need one now