By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - An Unbiased Review: Titanfall

Tagged games:

d21lewis said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
There was a small update today if anyone noticed, apparently just to prepare us for the upcoming June update.

This update adds:

Wingman LTS (2V2 LTS, pass)
Marked for Death (think Assassination from Counter Strike, mode will be greatness)
Titan decals (including the much aligned Gooser challenge decal for those of us manly enough to have gotten all 50 before they nerfed it)
New Titan voices
TITAN BURN CARDS FUCK YEAAAAAAA

I think that's it. If anyone wants to play sometime send me a FR at Cpt RonCodpiece

Sounds good.  And if you're on Xbox One, add me (Really, if you're on any console, you can add me--I'm d21lewis).  I'm always up for a game of Titanfall.  I don't say much online, though.  Gotta do some stuff around the house but I'll be online throughout the day/week.

I'll add you. I don't talk much online either unless it's an objective mode.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Hynad said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
There was a small update today if anyone noticed, apparently just to prepare us for the upcoming June update.

This update adds:

Marked for Death (think Assassination from Counter Strike, mode will be greatness)
Titan decals (including the much aligned Gooser challenge decal for those of us manly enough to have gotten all 50 before they nerfed it)
New Titan voices

I think that's it. If anyone wants to play sometime send me a FR at Cpt RonCodpiece

I hope you realise that...

You're seemingly the only one left who cares about this thread. Not surprising since it's your own thread, but kinda sad still.

What with the last 6 posts prior to mine being from you... 

Thanks for the per usual constructive post, friend!

Oh. Sorry.

Titanfall is great! It really is. Arcade FPS at its best! Can't wait for the second game!

Better now?

See you when you bump your own thread again!! Toodles!

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Just gonna report you and move on little fella. Have a great day.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

LudicrousSpeed said:

This update adds:

New Titan voices

So this update is out.

The decals are cool, and the new game mode Marked for Death is REALLY good. I have only earned one Titan burn card, but those are the element of the update I am most excited about.

They have done a ton of matchmaking and UI improvements as well.

LudicrousSpeed said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

This update adds:

New Titan voices

So this update is out.

The decals are cool, and the new game mode Marked for Death is REALLY good. I have only earned one Titan burn card, but those are the element of the update I am most excited about.

They have done a ton of matchmaking and UI improvements as well.

I plan on playing sometime this weekend. 

Around the Network

Cool, add me.

Cpt RonCodpiece

They are adding an 8v8 mode with no AI and no Titans. Seems like a boring mode to me, but for those who hated the AI creeps, there you go.

Also a slew of balance and burn card changes as well as continued UI changes.

Marked for Death also a permanent mode now.

Loving the new ranked play mechanics. What I really like about it over what Call of Duty does is that it's not in its own little play list where everyone is a try hard and gets mad when they do bad. You use it whenever you want and it's based on game modes. So even if you don't get a lot of Titan kills in Last Titan Standing, it's ok, because it's based on damage to Titans. So you can only get 1 or 2 kills and still level up easily. Playing defense in Hardpoint or CTF? Now you're rewarded. Kills and deaths only really matter in Attrition, which makes sense.

They also added a 3 star rating system for each map and mode. So if you're playing LTS on say, Boneyard, you can be rated 1-2-3 depending on how you do. A great way to challenge yourself within the confines of each game mode.

Really an amazing job being done with the free updates. I hope all the consoles eventually see a "definitive edition" release or something with all the good stuff and paid DLC included.

The season pass Is $6.25 also for Gold members. Just bought

Yeah, this update made me return to the game. They also added achievements.

I have the first 2 dlc packs done, just the last one and the.extra free achievements to go. I'll add you now. What servers do you play on?